Part 11

He switched off his cell phone as stepped out of house with his wife, ready to spend his whole day with her. As planned by him, they both visited siddhivinayak temple, to take god's blessing for their unborn. After that they went to a famous restaurant and had their lunch while having casual talks, which unknowingly brought them close to each other, again. 

"I wanna watch Bajirao mastaani-" Shehnaaz answered him with a grin as he drove toward the movie hall, to watch a movie promised by him.

"Okay-" Sidharth agreed, he doesn't have any interest in watching movie, all he want is time with his wife, and for that he will anything, even if it means watching a movie who's actors names he don't even know.

With happiness filled smile playing on their lips, they exit the movie hall.

"Did you enjoyed?" Sidharth asked her,  Shehnaaz nodded her head frantically, telling how much she enjoyed. They talked about the movie as they walked toward their car, Sidharth opened the passenger seat side door for her, Shehnaaz passed a smile to him as she sat inside the car. Sidharth closed the door and walked over the driver side, he sat inside and drove away to their next destination, shopping mall.
"We should plan day-outs more often, it's such a fun." Shehnaaz said to him, her bright smile expressed the happiness she was feeling, and it gave him immense happiness and peace.

"We will, and next day our at our farmhouse." Sidharth replied to her, making her smile even more widely.

"Sidharth, stop the car, I want to eat ice cream." Shehnaaz said to him when she noticed a ice parlor at some distance. Sidharth shook his head at her, but obeyed her. He parked the car at side.

"I'll get your ice cream, stay here." Sidharth said to her before he got down from the car, he crossed the road and went inside the ice parlor to bring ice cream for her

"Babaaji, Sidharth ka yeh sudden change, par kyun? Hope he is doing with on his own, not with out of sympathy-" Shehnaaz thought to herself.
"Kya Shehnaaz, tu bhi har baar negative sochti hai. May be Sidharth really wants to make our relation work by giving you all the happiness." Her inner voice scolded her. 

"What can i do? All the past happenings had flooded my mind with nothing but doubts & negativity." Shehnaaz thought to herself with sadness, she wanted to come out of this thus trying her hardest to not let her insecurities over come her love for her husband.

"Here, Your ice cream, ma'am." Sidharth's voice broke her trance. He sat on the driver seat and handed her ice cream.

"Thank you, Sidharth, but where is yours?" Shehnaaz asked him.

"You eat, I'll have something more sweeter than ice cream." Sidharth answered while eying her lips, making her blush. She avert her gaze away from him and started having her ice cream.

Sidharth chuckled and started the engine, he drove away from there.

"Sidharth we will go for shopping some other day. Lets go home, we will spend some time there then go out for dinner at night." Shehnaaz said to him when she started feeling pain her feet. Sidharth nodded in understanding and changing the route, he drove away to their home.

After parking the car, they moved inside the house, only to find Himanshi there along with Asim & sid's grand mother.

"Bhai, see, dadi came to meet us." Himanshi told him, happiness lacing her words. Sidharth frowned seeing his grand mother who suddenly came here after 7 years. Though Shehnaaz didn't knew his grand mother since she wasn't present in her marriage, she moved toward her and took her blessing.

"Jeete rahiye." Dadi kept her hand on her head, Shehnaaz smiled at her and stand beside Sidharth. Her brows knitted in confusion when she saw Sid's emotionless face. Subhadra devi was curiously examining her grand-son's wife, to see any flows in her.

"Dadi, aap yaha?" Sidharth asked her, breaking her reverie. Subhadra look at her grand son then at Himanshi.

"I came to meet you both, Specially Himanshi & her new born." Dadi answered him. Then she turned to Shehnaaz.

"Will you just stand there like statue or will you bring us some snacks, Didn't your mother taught you how to treat your in-laws-" Subhadra's hard voice made her flinch back, Shehnaaz quickly nodded and tried leaving when Sidharth held her hand, stopping her.

"Servants will do, you go upstairs and take rest." Sidharth told her, the looks he was giving her were telling her to just obey him. She turned to dadi, who was glaring at them. Not able to argue with her husband, she went upstairs quietly.

"Next before you order her, keep in mind that you are talking to my wife not to some servant. I do not approve the tone you were using with her." Sidharth told his grand mother in stern tone who seems to have grow sudden disliking toward his wife whom she doesn't even know

With that, Sidharth walked upstairs, in his room. Where he found his wife sitting on the bed with absent mind, when she felt his presence, she looked up at him.

"Sidharth, why you stopped me downstairs? What dadiji must be thinking about me-"

"I don't care what she think about you, but hear me, Shehnaaz, you will stay away from her. Till she is here, i wan't you to maintain distance from her." Sidharth told her before he walked inside the washroom to get freshen up, leaving her behind.

By the tone of his voice, she could tell he is not much fond of his grand-mother but why? And why he asked her to maintain distance from his grand-mother? Is there something she doesn't know?

Subhadra devi was enraged when Sidharth talked to her rudely and warned her to stay away from his wife. She felt insulted by her own grandson and she couldn't do anything but curse Shehnaaz for that.

"I'm sorry, dadi, I'm sure bhai didn't had intentions to hurt you-" Himanshi apologized to her grandmother, on behalf of her brother. They both were in guest room, talking to each other.

"I'm not angry on him, Sharon beta, because I know its not his words, they were his wife's words." Subhadra devi answered her. Himanshi frowned, though she wasn't close to her sister-in-law, but she also knew Shehnaaz would never do something like this.

"Dadi, I don't think Shehnaaz is filling bhai's ear against you, she is not like that-" Himanshi stated, making her narrow her eyes.

"Beta, you don't know these types of girls. They act innocent infront of world, but inside, they want nothing but their husbands to dance on their tunes, And this girl is no different. She doesn't want our Sidharth to come close to us." Grandmother said in confidence, and disgust lacing her words.

"Dadi, how can you be so sure?" Himanshi asked her grandmother, eying her curiously.

"Beta, you are too innocent.  Haven't you seen, since he had got married, he avoids his family, you and now me too. You think this is natural? No, beta. His wife is taking him away from us, by emotionally blackmailing her, and now, she had got another reason, her child. In the name of her child, she is creating distance between him & his family." Subhadra told her, making her believe through her words that, Shehnaaz is wrong.