Chapter One: GMG Announcement

Disclaimer; I do not own Fairy Tail all rights goes to Hiro Mashima. (Anyways if I did own Fairy Tail you know cus I would of Made StiCy cannon by now.😊😊). They only thing I own is the character Halfa Trance. The drawing isn't mine neither I found it online and I really liked it.

Normal Pov

Lucy was at the bar sitting in her favourite spot, drinking her strawberry milkshake.
'I think I'll go look for Natsu, to go do a job, my rents almost due.' Lucy thought.
As Lucy got up and scanned around the room looking for a certain pink hair Mage she was immediately interrupted by the Master Makarov.
"All right listen up brats, the GMG is coming up in three months and am here to announce the team representing Fairy Tail."
'Oo goodie I can see Sting again. I haven't seen him since last week when he came by. I already miss him.' She smiled at the thought.
"Anyways brats, these are the people who are going to represent Fairy Tail.

Natsu Dragneel

Gray Fullbuster

Erza Scarlet

Lucy Heartfilia

And

Laxus Dreyar

You have three months to train so get on it!" Master announced.

"Looks like you made the team again Lucy." Mira said to me smiling.
"Looks like I have. I can't wait to go back to the GMG. And I can't wait to see him again." Lucy mumbled the last part.
"What was that Lucy?" Mira asked as she raised an eyebrow.
"Oh it's nothing." Lucy said, "Well it's getting late I should head back and rest up for training tomorrow." She said as she left the guild.

Lucy's Pov
As I was walked out the guild someone grabbed me by the wrist, it was Natsu.
"Hey Luce, can I ask you something?" Natsu asked shyly.
"Uh..okay. What's up?" I said.
"Well uh can I...." He said scratching the of his neck.
"Can you what?" I questioned him.
"Can I stay at your place for tonight please? I accidentally set fire to my room this morning." Natsu pleaded. (A/N: Idk why I said Natsu set fire to his house I feel it sounds like something Natsu would do.)
'Sh*t! Natsu can't stay at my place now, Sting just left a few days ago his smell might still linger around my house! Crap think of a lie. Quick! Quick! QUICK!' I yelled in my head.
"Uh, Luce are you okay you looked worried about something." Natsu asked with concern.
I snapped out of my thoughts, "Uh, no sorry you can't stay the night because... Because... It's messy and I don't want any one seeing the mess."
"I don't mind."
"Yeah but I do, go ask Lisanna isn't she like your girlfriend or something?" I asked. "But anyway I got to go seeya."

'That was close, too close. If he were to smell Sting's sent i wouldn't have known what do.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~At Sabertooth~
Sting's Pov

'Ugh who knew being gone for only one week could cause this much paperwork!' I thought to my self as signed a few papers.
I was so caught up in my own work I didn't notice my little exceed, Lector walk in to my office.
"Sting-kun!' He whined, I lifted my head up from my desk and faced him, "It's that time of the year again. Time for you to chose a team for the GMG." he stated.
'Wow I've been so caught up in my paperwork I must of forgotten. Am lucky to have an exceed like Lector to remind me of these things.' I thought to myself. I got up and walked over to him.
"Thanks Lector." I told him and petted his head making pur.
I walked outside my office and leaned over the balcony to scanned the room looking at who would be the best to part take in the GMG. A certain blue hair Mage caught my eye, he was a new Mage who had just joined, but he had potential, he had the guts to go fight to protect for what he cares about, but that fact I'd he doesn't like doing work. He rather sit down and read then go do a mission, but there's something telling me to put him on the team.
"What's his name again?" I asked myself.
"His name is Halfa, Halfa Trance. He's kinda like Rouge, no emotion and doesn't really talk much." Lector informed me.
'Halfa..hmm.' I thought to myself.
I slowly made my way downstairs over to the stage.
"Alright Sabertooth!" I called out and got everyone's attention. "As you all know the GMG is in three months. As for the team who will be representing Sabertooth, you'll have three months to train. The people who are the team are;
Rufus Lore

Orga Nanagear

Rouge Cheney

Minerva Orlando

And..."

Halfa's Pov
The Master, Sting is making some announcement about the GMG, but I can't be bothered to listen it's not like am going to make the team anyways, but I might as well listen on who is representing Sabertooth,
"The people who are the team are;
Rufus Lore

Orga Nanagear

Rouge Cheney

Minerva Orlando

And...

Halfa Trance.
You have three months to practice good luck, and please if you were just one of the poeple I called out come to my office." Master Sting announced.
'Did I really just get picked to be apart of Team Sabertooth, I've been here for like what 3 months.' I thought as I made my way to Master's office. I walked up to the double doors of his office and punched them open. I saw the rest of my team there and took a seat next to Rouge.

Sting's Pov
"Okay do you all know why I've called you here?" I asked them.
"Yes." Everyone said in unison but Halfa.
"Okay then the plans simple." I said to them. I explained to them of how we're going to ruff up Lucy a bit, but not too much just enough to land her in the infirmary so I can see her again. I hated having to do this to her but, it was the only way I could see her again without getting caught.
"Um, what are you guys talking about I've been here for like what 3 months now? Mind telling me what's going on." A very confused Halfa questioned.
"Oh, well that's simple. The Master and Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail are dating." Said Orga very cheerfully.
I swear to god, when Halfa heard the news of us dating his jaw touched the ground.

Halfa's Pov
"Oh, well that's simple. The Master and Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail are dating." Said Orga very cheerfully.
When I heard that news I felt my jaw touching the ground.
"Okay wait, if your dating her then why beat her up?" I asked in a very confused manner.
"That's because if any members of Fairy Tail sees her with Sting they'll try and kill him. And if I memorised correctly Natsu wants to kill Sting and he might even have a thing for Lucy." Rufus said putting his index and middle finger to his temple.
"But what if, when you're with Luce and one of them walks in to the room."
"Then that's when plan B comes to play." Minerva said.
"And what's plan B." I asked eagerly.
"It's when Sting uses his nose to smell if anyone is near and when he does he asks Lucy to leave Fairy Tail to join Sabertooth, because we accepted their relationship and that they can spend more time together." Rouge told me with his same poker face on.
"Hm, seems simple enough. Anyways it's getting late am going to bed, we have to start training tomorrow won't we?" I asked as I got out of my seat and had a stretched.
"Yeah at 6 am sharp, we're going to the dragon realm to train its better their. Meet us here and then we'll leave." Sting said.
"Wait, dragon realm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohh the dragon realm I wonder what's that's about? What are they going to find at the dragon realm besides dragons I wonder? Idk my self really I haven't written the part yet.

Hey mina, I hope you like my first chappie this one is a long one (over 1300 words). Yeah if have any ideas for me to improve my strokes or would like to see things happen I them then please go ahead and comment. I you wouldn't mind go head over to my friend's account, OfficialSilver , he makes really good stories (they aren't shipping stories tough, sorry Mira.) so if you wouldn't mind go check out his page and tell him that I sent you there.
Please don't forget to vote and follow me for any updates and new books. But as for now see you till the next instalment😎😎.