🫶Chapter 25🫀

More nsfw warning up ahead :) and some cussing

----------------------------------------------

Dream stared directly at George's erect Willy Wonka and started laughing.

"need help with that?" Dream smirked

"oh yes PLEASE" George blurted out

In response Dream unbuckled his pants and pulled them down including his boxers. George looked in absolute amazement  not expecting it to be that large.

"Liking what you see Gogs?" Dream asked pulling George in for a kiss

George liked this feeling of kissing Dream again after not feeling his lips against his in a while.

"prep?" Dream asked pulling away

"DREAM JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!!" George begged

"if thats what you want," Dream said pulling down George's pants with his boxers

Dream lined up his Peter Pan with George's hole and stuck it in without a warning, George let out a moan getting used to someone being inside him.

"move," George said whimpering

"bet," Dream deeply said

Dream started thrusting his donger into George trying his best to not to absolutely distroy George's insides. He started slowly going faster while George filled the room with moans and whimpers, nasty ass saliva was dripping from his tongue and his eyes were rolled back. This make Dream even more turned on and surprisingly slammed into George causing him to moan even louder and pant even harder.

"I'm gonna...cu-cum DREAM!" George screamed panting in between words

"Go on cum for me, I want to see how bad you want me," Dream whispered in George's ear

George let out a loud moan and let out his cum all over him and Dream, his eyes rolled back and he swear he saw stars.

"Hold on George just a few more then I'll be done," Dream said slamming harder into George

George's legs were shaking from the overstimulation and after a few sloppy thrusts Dream came inside of George and George also came all over them twice. Dream pulled out of George and helped him get cleaned up and changed.

"You sure you can even go to the dance at this point?" Dream laughed

"Oh shut up" George sighed passing out immediately

Dream giggled and went to sleep thinking about what he just what he just did with George.

—————————————
well that was most certainly something. It's short but I'll will try to write at least 1,000 words to make up for it! Jk. Someone please crucify me and make me explode and make me teleport to the my little pony dimension right now.

385 words