🍣Chapter 24🍱

I kinda forgot about this hahahahahahhaha anyways I'm back! I picked us writing again after a while :)
TW!!!(NSFW LMAO)

------------------------------------

(Third person POV cause its easy :(()

A few days without George has been an absolute nightmare for dream because he just felt so alone and empty, even though he has to practice for the school dance WITH George it just felt awkward because he still didn't have anyone to talk to about his situation besides his sister and Niki. But today will be especially hard on him because today was a day before the school dance and of course Dream was expecting to go with George to the dance but they aren't dating anymore so it wouldn't matter that much anymore, he wasn't as excited about the dance as he used to be when he was with George. Dream has been planning on asking out George to the dance (again) but hasn't gotten the courage.

"Drista! Today is the day!!" Dream said in confidence while combing his hair

"ON THE DAY BEFORE THE DANCE??" Drista groaned

"Oh sut upppp" Dream groaned back

Dream drove to school and went to his first period looking at George freaking out thinking how he should ask him out.

"George! Dream is looking at you! Now is your chance man!" Sapnap whispered while pointing at Dream

"Stop pointing he'll know we're talking about him you booty sucker!" George whispered back in response

Class started and George was thinking about asking Bad for help on how to ask out Dream to the dance because he is absolute booty at asking people out, while on the other hand Dream was going to as Niki on help on how to to romance and how to me a good person at the dance with George. Two hours of misery without having Dream hug him once was what George was feeling the whole time, Dream was freaking out because he saw that Amanda was with Niki and he badly needed help. But little did he know what he would get himself into sitting there.

"NIKI!" Dream called out waving running towards Niki

"Oh Dream, HI!!" Niki smiled

"DREAM! GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME!" Amanda screamed slamming her hands on the table

Everyone was staring. In silence

"uh uhm, sure," Dream sighed with not much emotion in his voice

"See told you you would fall for me," Amanda flipped her hair and walked off

The whole room was silent as Dream walked off to the bathroom to eat his lunch in there instead while slowly but silently crying and tears rolling down his face. Dream didn't like Amanda of course! But why did he say yes? He kept asking that question to himself in his head over and over until the bell rug, his day was ruined, he wasn't even able to ask George, did he even want to go to the dance anymore? He kept asking these questions until he got a call from his phone.

"Hello?" Dream said picking up the phone

"I'm coming over," The other voice said

"WAI-" Dream said getting cut off

It was George. But why. Before he could overthink yet again the doorbell rang like George was already waiting outside for him. Dream ran to open the door and when he opened it there he was, the same hazel eyed, deep brown haired, short boy he used to cuddle with every night before bed. They locked eye contact and George was fidgeting with the bracelet Dream got for him and Dream stood at the door in disbelief.

"George! W-what are you doing here?" Dream blushed

"Will you still be okay with going the the dance with me" George flinched stepping back

George forgot about the step that was behind him and almost fell backwards but Dream caught him just in time before he hit the floor. They stared at each other in their deep eyes and Dream smiled.

"Sure," Dream winked

"O-ok! Need me to pick you up?" George asked turning red

"Why can't you just stay here? You left your clothes here anyways" Dream smirked

"Sure," George smiled back

Dream bridal carried George to his bedroom and dropped him on the bed. Dream stared at George with a slight smirk.

"hey," Dream said in a deep voice

(EW EW EW EW 🙁)

George's member got hard got hard at the sound of Dream's voice and tried his hardest to cover it but Dream noticed that George was trying to cover something and realized he was trying to hide his boner lmao.
———————————————-
This is.....different haha.😿

762 words