||Dear Billy ||

In which Grace Harrington gives away her Walkman

Grace Harrington was too stunned to speak tightening her grip on the walkie she spoke into it "what are the symptoms, of this Curse shit?" her hands become shaky and her breathing laboured "Dustin fucking Henderson answer me!" she snapped "headaches, waking up in a cold sweat and hallucinations" Grace took a deep breath while a new voice spoke from the small device "Chrissy and Fred both died at least 24 hours after their first vision I've been having these symptoms for 5 days what about you Grace?" Max, the new voice spoke "four" Grace choked put "I've been having them for four days"

"we'll get back to you when we have more information Gracie don't worry" Max spoke softly Grace shoved the antenna down putting the walkie back onto the table "Grace?" Eddie spoke "are you...alright?" he finished calmly "what do you think Munson?! I'm going to fucking die and your asking if I'm okay? What kind of a stupid ass question is that?!" she snapped "calm your tits Harrington I was trying to be nice!" Eddie shouted back "well don't just...just leave me alone" her tone was much softer now, it was more upset than angry, Eddie understood why she snapped at him and part of him regretted snapping back but the damage was done now, "I'm not going to do that princess" she spoke calmly "please Eddie" she sniffed Eddie sighed pulling her into his chest "your not going to die, you know how u know? Because Henderson won't allow it, neither will Robin, or Max or Steve especially not Steve" she smiled at his attempt to joke "I won't allow it" he whispered hoping she wouldn't hear

But she did.

And she knew, she Grace Harrington was developing feelings for Eddie 'the freak' Munson and she did not like it one bit.

Grace had found an old tennis ball stored away in a drawer of the boat house and decided she'd use it for some entertainment, so here she sat throwing it against the wall and catching it, she repeated this getting on Eddie nerves "will you stop that?" she ignored him "Harrington please, your killing me over here I can sense the sadness from across the room your mood is spreading I don't like it" he started hitting the air trying to bat away the negative energy "I'm going to die alone in a drug dealers boathouse with this idiot" Grace said and Eddie scoffed placing his hands on his hips "Ex-cuse me Harrington" he added emphasis on the 'Excuse' "A your not going to die and B I'm not an idiot I'm just bored and tired of your nonsense" Grace ignored him once again Eddie sighed "throw it to me" she raised an eyebrow throwing it at him "good, now I'm going to throw it back" he did, she caught it "what was that supposed to do?" she asked "it's entertainment for us both" he shrugged holding his hands out waiting for her to throw the ball again she tilted her head to the side throwing him the ball which he missed but very dramatically fell onto his back trying to catch it.

Grace laughed "see! It got you mind of the Curse!" Eddie exclaimed sitting up "I suppose it did, thank you Eddie" she smiled "no problem Grace" it felt kind of good to be on first name basis "so, you know about me tell me about yourself" Grace caught the ball throwing it back to him "Well my names is Eddie Munson, I'm 19, 20 in October, my favourite animal is a dog and" Grace rose an eyebrow "and?" she asked Eddie groaned covering his face "I'm a virgin" Grace snorted "your a virgin? I never would've guessed" she laughed "don't laugh Harrington that's not nice, and I suppose it sounds kinda cheesy really I've been saving myself for the right girl" Grace smirked "or its the fact everyone finds you too scary too approach" Eddie nodded "that too" he chuckled "have you found said girl yet?" Eddie paused for a moment "I think so, however I need to spend a bit more time with her to figure out my feelings yet" Grace nodded "what about you?" Eddie asked "what about me?" Grace replied "are you a virgin Harrington?" Grace sighed leaning her back against the wall "no, I'm not" Eddie whistled "who's the lucky guy?" Grace groaned her cheeks going a slight red "Billy Hargrove" Eddie choked on his siliva "Billy fucking Hargrove? Max's brother?! Does she know?" Eddie spoke loudly "will you shut your ass up! Yes Billy, no she doesn't and I'd appreciate it if she never found out either it was a one time thing" Grace said shushing him "oh my lord I'm never going to forget that piece of information" Eddie rubbed his eyes "hey! At least I've had sex!" Grace smirked standing up "I could get any girl I wanted if I tried shut up" Eddie defended himself "make me".

That sentence was all he need, he stood up marching towards her grabbing her wrist and pining them above her head as he pushed her up against the wall "say that again Harrington" his face was so close to hers Grace could feel his breath on her lips, she stood frozen looking at him in shock at his new found courage he smirked chuckling "yeah, I didn't think so" he let go of her wrists walking to the other side of the room and leaning against the wall lighting a cigarette. Grace stood in the same place the event that just occurred replaying over and over in her mind, her stomach felt like a zoo and she could still feel his breath fanning against her lips "tease" she mumbled "mhm, you like it though don't you Grace" he said looking up at her "shut up" Eddie shook his head taking a drag of the cigarette blowing out the smoke "make me" he imitated her, this time it was her turn to smirk waltzing towards him she sat down on his lap making sure to brush up against him as she did, Eddie drew in a breath "like that you mean?" she smirked "awww Eddie cat got your tounge?" Eddie groaned "who's the tease now?" he said "you like it though don't you Eddie" she copied "fuck it" Eddie said as he kissed her roughly gripping her waist as he did so, Grace kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck grinding against him, she felt him moan against her lips "if I'm going to die soon I at least want some action before I go" Grace said in between kisses Eddie smirked pulling away from her "as you wish" and that night, was a night full of pleasure for the both of them.

Once again Grace awoke to the sound of Dustin screaming into the walkie, she groaned walking over to it and picking it up "Dustin do you know how early it is?" Grace said rubbing her eyes "it's almost 12pm Grace!" she Harrington girl looked over Eddie's watch "oh." she simply said "yeah oh, listen we know what to do, once Vecna's coming for you he won't stop" Dustin started "no shit" Grace interrupted "not the time Gracie! Now if you start floating Eddie has to play your favourite song on your Walkman you have it with you right?" Grace nodded her head stupidly forgetting he couldn't see her "yeah I do" she replied "good, that's good give it to him" Grace nodded again "will do thanks Dusty" she put the walkie down the realised she was completely naked then the events of that night entered her mind, she blushed deeply picking up her clothes and getting dressed then picking up her Walkman putting in the tape with her favourite song in "what are you up to gorgeous?" Eddie's deep voice sounded from behind her "fucking hell Eddie don't scare me like that" she sighed "here" she handed him the Walkman and he looked at it in confusion "what's this for?" he asked "if I start floating you gotta play the song that's in it'll help me" Grace replied "floating- wait a second like-" Grace cut him off "Chrissy yes like Chrissy" Eddie had an uneasy look on his face "okay I can do that" he said "I know you can." she replied.

A/n: SORRY! I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT IDK WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH THIS EPISODE AS EDDIE ISN'T IN IT MUCH AND MY BRAIN IS LACKING ALSO SORRY IF U FEEL ROBBED I'M NOT SKILLED ENOUGH FOR SMUT I'M AFRAID THAT'S THE BEST I CAN DO I'LL LET UR DIRTY MINDS THINK OF THE REST 🤭 3 EPISODES LEFT!!!
~E