Shutterbug

SCENE OPENS WITH THE SOUND OF A CROWD

As the crowd dissipates foot steps are heard .

Speaker: where are they ? I know the come out here to take pictures .....

Oh! There he is!

Footsteps are heard . Along with the clicking of a camera.

Speaker: Hey you ! Yes you camera person ! I have been looking everywhere for you .

Pause

Speaker: Why? Well its kinda a long story , If you don't mind me telling it .

Pause

Speaker : awesome , so yesterday I was at the mall and this random guy comes up to me.

Pause

Speaker: No I didn't shout stranger danger!.... Can I continue ?

Pause

Speaker : Anyway , this guy shows up and asks me what I want to do after I graduate . Honestly my family asks me all the time but I kinda just tune it out , but when this total stranger asked and I was sorta ....shooketh .

Pause

Speaker: So what if most people have a plan by now , we're young and deserve to have fun . Anyways this guy hands me a flier and says .

Speaker imitating  high male voice " You have flawless skin and a good figure , maybe give modeling a shot ."

Speaker's normal voice : After that he just left and started talking to other girls at the mall .

Pause .

Speaker : Well Duh I know that guy was a scammer .

Pause .

Speaker : How do I know ? uh.....Reasons .

Pause

Speaker : Fine ! I might of looked them up and researched them ...I was really considering it ok! Not to sound conceded but I know I look good , not my fault I was cursed with beauty .

Pause .

Speaker : I do not look like a stripper ! ......Moving on ....I researched other modeling agencies and found a legit one right here in town. After reaching out to them they told me that I need a portfolio of modeling pics and after price checking a photoshoot I then realized they were HELLA pricey .

Pause

Speaker : NO! I am not looking for donations ....what do I look like an Only fans 'entertainer " .......don't answer that . Look you are always taking pics and you even tried to start up a photography club , but due to lack of interest it was shut down .

Pause

Speaker : ...Sorry I ..I wasn't trying to make you feel bad . I ..I just know how good you are with pics .

Pause .

Speaker : How do I know ? Please everyone has seen the yearbook pics you took last year , plus the school even saved money letting you take the club photos . That's ...that's when you popped up on my radar . you were doing the cheerleader photos .

Pause .

Speaker : Wha!? No you did not catch my eye , But your pics did ! ANYWAY! I was thinking this can be beneficial for both of us .

Pause

Speaker : How ? Well if we set up modeling shoots , I would get the portfolio I need and you would have stunning pics to use to try and start a photography club again . With me as a model , you are sure to pull in some people .