𝟥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺 spellman

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺 spellman

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 with it's consequences and Natalya's actions weren't so good. She exposed the very thing her father so desperately wanted to keep secret; herself. Natalya sat on the patio awaiting her cousin's arrival from school.

The girls were certain to get a stern talking to by their aunt Zelda and Natalya's father. She was using her magic to flip through pages of a book when she suddenly heard footsteps approaching her.

"Sabrina?" The younger Spellman girl questioned. She didn't need to use her gift of telepathy to tell what's wrong because Sabrina's face said it all. Sabrina grabbed Natalya by her hand and drags her into the house.

"Aunt Zelda? Hilda? You're not going to believe what happened at school today," Sabrina announced as she entered the house.

"Oh, we can imagine," Replied Zelda, her voice sounding a bit annoyed. The Spellman girls walked into the kitchen to find their aunt Zelda with her back turned against the kitchen sink. Hilda and Benjamin were also present.

"Do you know what this is?" Zelda questioned the girls. The red haired Spellman held up a document paper. Zelda didn't let the girls answer and continued, "I'll tell you. It's an Infernal Summons."

"A what now?" Both Natalya and Sabrina asked.

"Well, you two've been charged with a rather antiquated offense, dearests," Hilda replied. Natalya furrowed her brows ever so slightly out of curiosity.

"Breach of Promise," Hilda continued.

"You made a promise to sign the Dark Lord's Book of the Beast and then, when you ran with your cousin's help, from your dark baptism, you broke it," Zelda spat.

Natalya carefully took a seat at the dining table beside her father. Just one move could set Zelda off, but it might already be too late. Zelda continued to scold the girls, "You two humiliated our master in front of the entire coven, and now, you will be judged and tried in front of the entire coven."

"Never, in all my years, has a Spellman been summoned to the Court of Witches," Zelda sighed. Natalya took the document from Zelda with her magic and scans through it.

"I don't understand. Someone is suing us?" Natalya asked.

"The Dark Lord," Hilda replied, "He's determined to get Sabrina on the Path of Night."