𝟤

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖻𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖻𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗆

𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗'𝗦 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧 went by swiftly. Sabrina waltzed into her younger cousin's room with an off-ish look on her face. Natalya had just gotten out of the shower, but was thankfully wearing a robe.

"You're lucky you don't have to go through this, Natalya," Sabrina sighed. Natalya wouldn't call it luck herself. Sabrina should be grateful she has an opportunity like this.

She explained how Father Blackwood was urging her to take her baptism, come to the Academy of Unseen Arts, and see if she'd truly wanted to walk the path of night. Natalya had never met the man, yet she felt he was too.. firm.

Sabrina further explained how he tried to convince her more with a recent warlock murder victim of witch hunters. His name was Connor Kemper who was a warlock raised by mortals.

"You're lucky, 'Brina. I would give anything to go to this "Academy of Unseen Arts"," Natalya replied. Sabrina looked up at her cousin, amused and confused. Natalya would typically be the one to agree with Sabrina on her views of the witch world, so hearing that come out of her mouth was odd.

"You want to go?" Asked Sabrina. Natalya nodded her head.

"Opportunities, Sabrina. When dad and I lived in Riverdale, I was top of my classes," Natalya replied, walking over to her closet. She picked out a red satin pajama set gifted to her by Cheryl Blossom, "Plus, I need to strengthen my magical abilities. Dad's not teaching me as much as I want to know."

Sure Benjamin taught his daughter how to perform spells, but they were mostly for protection and basic small ones. He believed she wasn't ready to perform higher skilled spells.

"At least you'll have what I wanted," Natalya continued. She sat in front of her vanity mirror and ties her curls into a bun. She then joins her cousin on her bed.

"Sleepover day one?" Natalya suggested. It was a tradition the cousins had always kept leading up to the day of their birthday. Sabrina spun around, her outfit changing into pajamas similar to Natalya's.

The very next afternoon, Sabrina had sent a very urgent message to Natalya to meet her in the woods. She find it to be a little suspicious, but Natalya had trust in her older cousin.

After quick whisper of "lanuae magicae", Natalya poofed right next to Sabrina as she wrapped a piece of while yarn around a three pronged stick. She knew the exactly what Sabrina was trying to do and decided to join in on the incantation.