⭒ IX ⭒

Hey guys! Several of you spammed my account with votes and comments so much this weekend and it made me sooo happy 🥺 I really love it when you do that haha.

I had an amazing time seeing twenty one pilots for the 14th time! And the festival was just amazing and I'm super happy festivals and live music is finally back. Ahh it makes me so happy.

Here's a new chapter for you guys! I'd love to hear what you think of this one. Please don't forget to leave a vote while you can!

Thank you for your support. Hope you had a weekend just as amazing as mine was! Love you guys! Here's chapter 9. Enjoy! ♥️

Word count: 5494

~~

The record store was now empty downstairs, and Tyler drank some water. "Ready for the next part?" Jordan asked. "As ready as I'll ever be", Tyler said. They had come up with the idea to do something extra for fans; a signing session for example, and they looked for a record store that had recently been struggling a bit, so they could help promote the store as well as get them some extra money. They had brought their own huge box of CDs and photo prints, but came to an agreement that the record store would get 40% of all CDs and 30% of all photo prints that were sold. They also paid some extra money to use the rooftop, but in exchange for that, the record store had used its own sound system so they didn't have to rent one. Tyler was going to use his own microphone and guitar, though.

"Still sure you wanna do this?" Mark asked. "Duh. There's no way I would cancel this now that they're all upstairs", Tyler said, shaking his arms lightly before he moved his head from left to right to loosen up his neck and muscles.

"Besides, they'll be back here in like, 3 minutes", Tyler said. "Right. Pretty important huh", Michael muttered.

Tyler and his guys had invited the record labels to come to the signing session and acoustic set as well. All of the people who'd be there to pretty much evaluate them, to decide whether or not Tyler was worth a record deal at their label, had dropped by and stayed for a while, before they collectively went out to have some food, and would return right before Tyler's acoustic set would start.

Tyler was glad none of the men and women were insulted by Tyler talking to and considering several record labels. They all seemed to know each other too; there wasn't much rivalry going on at all, which made him feel better about all of them being at the show and the acoustic set at the same time. Still, they made him insanely nervous. He hoped he'd be able to try and forget that they were there, so he could do his set the way he was used to do it.

Soon enough, they all came back, and Tyler forced himself to smile, regardless of his nerves. "Hi! Welcome back", he smiled. "Hello Tyler. Ready to get up there?" One of the women asked. "Yeah, definitely. I'm excited", he smiled. "Well let's not keep you up then! We'll go upstairs", one of the men said, and Tyler nodded with a smile, seeing the fancy-dressed group of people go upstairs.

Tyler took a deep breath. "First impression of my music", he muttered. "They're gonna love it. I know they will", Michael told him. "Yeah, they are. Don't worry about it, okay? Just play for your fans. Don't play for them; play for your fans like you always do. They're the most important", Jordan told him and Tyler nodded. He exhaled deeply.

"Mark, get up there", Jordan said and Mark nodded, camera in hand, as he went upstairs. A few minutes later, Mark sent them a text. Ready, it said.

"Let's do this", Tyler said. Michael went upstairs first, and right behind him was Tyler. Jordan followed behind. He gave Tyler a fist bump, and so did Michael, before he opened the door for Tyler and stepped aside, letting Tyler pass. Some of the fans turned their heads and then cheered as they saw him; the rest joined in soon after. Tyler smiled, jogging up to the small stage as he passed his fans. He jumped up on the platform and grabbed his guitar, before he sat down on the bar stool.