10

Two months passed and Ben was getting off right on time for dinner.

"Miranda?" Ben questioned walking into the house and shutting the door. He heard soft music and he saw the flowers everywhere.

Miranda came around the corner from the dinning room. "Welcome home honey...and happy valentine's day." Miranda cheered.

Ben looked at all the heart balloons and around once again before looking at Miranda in a short lace robe and he could clearly tell she did not have a bra on underneath.

"Jesus." He groaned looking at his wife. This woman was ridiculously sexy. " but it's not..

"I know it's not Valentine's day but I don't remember us celebrating and even if we did. We probably didn't do much because of the kids and work. So Pru is with Teddy and the boys are with your sister. Now we are all alone."

"I made honey garlic glazed salmon. With homemade mash potatoes and asparagus...now for the dessert. I was thinking me." Miranda smiled sticking her tongue at him.

"Also I just wanted to tell you that over these few months. I have fell in love with you Benjamin and I love this life and family with you. You have made me the happiest then what I could ever remember. Even though I don't remember the past, everyday I look forward to the future. I know you said I'm not really good at romancey things but I wanted to prove to you that I could be sorta good at it. I would do anything for you...I love you." Miranda told him seriously.

"I love you too." Ben professed pulling her into a hug before leaning down and giving her a deep kiss.

"I know you spent all this time making dinner but can I please have dessert." Ben asked urgently.

"Of course you can. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." Miranda smiled.

"Let me cut the oven off." Miranda responded giddy as she walked off.

Ben stood waiting for her and when she came back Miranda practically dragged him to their bedroom after grabbing his hand.

In their bedroom, their bodies crashed together in a frenzy of kisses. Hands explored one another. Her fingers itched to caress him, to see the rock hard body oral sex denied her. Softly, she reached under his T-shirt. His skin was so smooth and warm. She sighed into his mouth, prompting him to smile against hers.

The fabric disappeared from her touch as he pulled it off over his head. Miranda bit her lip, staring at his taut, built, muscular physique.

Miranda's hands were all over him now, tracing every line and dip, learning his terrain. She wanted it etched in her mind.

"You are so beautiful." He stroked her cheek, gazing down at her in a way that made her core melt. Soon his hands were pushing back the silk robe. His palms grazed her hard beaded nipples before squeezing them gently. Every nerve in her body fired so deliciously.

Miranda untied the sash and let it fall open, fully revealing her voluptuous body to him as she discarded it to the floor. Perhaps they had all night, but every passing moment made her more and more needy.

"Jesus Christ, you are stunning." His hard-on bumped her soft, lower belly, and he groaned. He pressed himself against her a couple of times before leaning down to suck her right nipple into his mouth.

Miranda took in a big inhale of breath before moaning loudly. She reached up and caressed his head.

A fresh rush of need flooded her core. He was ravenously, pushing her down onto the bed before joining and going right back to working on her breasts, teasing and sucking. His tongue traced around them before flicking against the hard peaks. Somehow he knew exactly what turned her on most. Heat bloomed once again in the apples of her cheeks. Was she so easy to read? What had given her away? "Oh right we've done this many times before." Miranda thought to herself.