Chapter 18 Open Visions from Hell

The Lord said, "This vision is for the future, and it will come to pass.  But I shall return to redeem My bride, My church, and they shall not see it.  Awaken, o My people I Sound the alarm to the comers of the earth, for I shall return as My Word has spoken."

I beheld the fiery serpent that was in the right arm of hell.

Jesus said, "Come, see what the Spirit is saying to the world."

I saw the horns of the fiery serpent as they entered the bodies of people on earth.  Many were completely possessed by the serpent.  As I watched, I saw a huge beast arise in a large place and turn into a man.  The inhabitants of the earth ran from him, some into the wilderness, some into caves, and some into subway stations and bomb shelters.  They sought any shelter to hide from the eyes of the beast.  No one was praising God or talking about Jesus.

A voice said to me, "Where are My people?"

I looked closer and saw people like dead men walking.  There was a desperate sadness in the air, and no one turned to the right or left.  I saw that the people were being led about by some unseen force.  Now and then a voice spoke to them out of the air, and they obeyed the voice.  They did not talk to one another.  I saw too that the number "666" was written on each one's forehead and on his hands.  I saw soldiers on horses herding the people about as though they were cattle.

The American flag, tattered and torn, lay forlornly on the ground.  There was no joy, no laughter, no happiness.  I saw death and evil everywhere.

The people walked one behind another into a large department store.  They kept in step like discouraged soldiers and were dressed identically in a type of prison garb.  A fence surrounded the store, and guards were stationed here and there.  Everywhere I looked, I saw soldiers in battle-dress uniforms. 

I saw these zombie-like people herded into the store, where they were able to buy only the barest necessities.  As each completed his purchases, he was placed aboard a large green army truck.  The truck, well-guarded, was then driven to another area.

Here, in a type of clinic, these people were examined for communicable diseases or crippling handicaps.  A small number of them were shuffled to the side as rejects.

Soon, those who failed the examination were taken to another room.  In that room, an impressive array of switches, buttons and gages lined an entire wall.  A door opened, and several technicians came in.  One of them began to call the names of the people in the room.  Without a struggle, they arose when their names were called and marched into a large box.  When they were inside, another technician closed the door and pulled a switch in a panel on the wall.

A few minutes later he opened the door, took down a broom and dust pan, and swept what remained of them off the floor.  Nothing but a bit of dust was left of what had once been a roomful of people!

I saw those people who passed the medical exam being put back into the same truck and driven, to a train.  No one spoke or even turned to look at anyone else.  At another building each person was assigned a job.  They all went to work without a single dispute.  I watched as they worked very hard at their assigned tasks, and then at the end of the day, they were taken to an apartment building with a high fence around it.  Each undressed and went to bed.  Tomorrow they would work hard again.

I heard a loud voice fill the night air.  " I saw a huge beast, and he sat on a large, I throne.  All the people obeyed the beast.  I saw spiritual horns growing from his head.  They reached, into and out of every place on earth.  The beast took upon himself many positions of authority and many offices, and he became great in power.

The beast pushed himself into many places and deceived many people.  The rich and the famous were deceived as well as the poor and disfranchised.  Small and great paid homage to the beast.