Chapter 10 The Heart of Hell

A t night I went with Jesus into hell.  During the day, hell was ever before my eyes.  I tried to tell others about what I was seeing, but they would not believe me.  I felt so very alone, and only by the grace of God could I go on.  All glory belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ.

The next night Jesus and I went back to hell.  We walked along the edge of the belly of hell.  I recognized parts of it from being there before.  The same rotting flesh, the same odor of evil, the same stale, hot air was everywhere.  I was already very tired.

Jesus knew my thoughts and said, "I'll never leave or forsake you.  I know you are weary, but I will strengthen you."

Jesus' touch did strengthen me, and we walked on.  Ahead I saw a large black object, almost as big as a baseball field which seemed to be moving up and down.  I remembered that I had been told this was "the heart of hell."

Coming out from this black heart were what looked like large arms or horns.  They were coming out of it and going up and out of hell into the earth and over the earth.  I wondered if these horns were the ones the Bible spoke about.

All around the heart, the earth was dry and brown.  For about thirty feet in all directions, the earth had been burned and had dried to a rusty, brown color.  The heart was the blackest of blacks, but another color like the scales of a snake's skin was intermixed with the black.  An awful odor arose from the heart each time it beat.  It moved as a real heart and beat up and down.  An evil force field surrounded it.

In amazement I looked at this evil heart and " wondered what was its purpose.

Jesus said, "These branches, which look like arteries of a heart, are pipelines that go up through the earth to spill out evil upon it.  These are the horns that Daniel saw, and they represent evil kingdoms on the earth.  Some have already been, some shall be, and some are now.  Evil kingdoms will arise, and the Antichrist will rule over many peoples, places and things.  If possible, the very elect will be deceived by him.  Many will turn away and will worship the beast and his image.

"Out of these main branches or horns, smaller branches will grow.  Out of the smaller branches will come demons, evil spirits and all manner of evil forces.  They will be released upon the earth and instructed by Satan to do many evil works.  These kingdoms and evil forces will obey the beast, and many will follow him to destruction.  It is here in the heart of hell that these things begin."

&These are the words that Jesus spoke to me.  He instructed me to write them and put them into a book and to tell them to the world.  These words are true.  These revelations were given to me by the Lord Jesus Christ so that all may know and understand the workings of Satan and the evil schemes he is planning for the future.

Jesus said, "Follow me." We walked up a flight of stairs into the heart, where a doorway was opened before us.  In the heart was total darkness.  I heard the sounds of crying, and there was an odor so awful I could barely breathe.  All I could see in the darkness was Jesus.  I walked very close to Him.

And then, all of a sudden, Jesus was gone! The unthinkable had happened.  I was alone in the heart of hell.  Horror took hold of me.  Fear gripped my soul, and death took hold of me.

I cried out to Jesus, "Where are You? Where are You? Oh, please come back, Lord!" I called and I called, but no one answered.

"O my God," I wailed, "I must get out of here." I began to run in the darkness.  As I touched the walls, they seemed to breathe, moving against my hands.  And then I was no longer alone.

I heard the sound of laughter as two demons, surrounded by a dim yellow light, grabbed both my hands.  They quickly put chains upon my arms and began to drag me down deeper into the heart.  I screamed for Jesus, but there was no answer.  I cried and fought with all my strength, but they dragged me on as if I offered no resistance at all.