Chapter 30

Chris POV

Five weeks later

I opened the door as Codi walked inside with what she called clothes.

"Why Codi ?", I laughed. I can't take this chick seriously.

"Your judging me Chris. Don't start.", She slyly smiled.

"So do you think about it ?", She asked, "Or did you chicken out at the last minute ?"

I watched as she flipped her golden locks over her shoulder. Bitch think she's the shit.

"I ain't no bitch Codi."

She laughed, "Are you sure you want to do this? Because you were changing your mind a lot lately."

I took off my shirt, "I'm positive."

She smirked and walked up to me, "I like this one.", she point her finger on the tattoo I dedicated towards Cheyenne years ago.

"Yeah, I want to add some new ones though."

"Like the ones you were explaining to me ?"

"Yeah."

She took out her kit and started disinfecting her needles. after she finished sanitizing all her tools she placed two plastic sheets over the couch and I walked over to lay flat on back as she sat next to me.

"So you're still on the same idea for the quotes and their names ?", she asked.

"Nah, I changed my mind about getting quotes. Just have their names in cursive and I was trying to think about a symbolic image to go with their names."

"What are their names ?"

"Shai and Josiah."

She gasped, "Those are cute names !"

"Thanks."

"I think you should get Sol and Luna."

"Why would I get female names ?"

She laughed, "Luna and Sol are moon and sun. The sun is symbolic of the fraternal and the moon stands as the maternal. They're basically similar to the yin and yang."

"The yang would be the male and that's the sun. So logically the moon stands as the female or yin influence.", She finished.

I thought about it for a minute. They seem like reasonable and good ass symbols so why not?

"Alright, let's get this shit started."

-- - --- -

- -- -- --

-- --- - --

Milyn POV

"Did you have fun Mell ?", I asked.

He yawned, "Yeah."

Tyler chuckled, "He looks wearied out."

"I know he is. I didn't expect for us to be there that long."

I turned around to see Mell eyelids getting heavy and I giggled at him trying to fight his sleep.

"Just go to sleep Mell.", I laughed.

"I'm... not-", before he could finish his sentence, he fell right asleep.

I turned back in my seat and stared at Tyler as he drove down that dark road. He caught me and smirked before grabbing my hand.

I smiled and looked out the window. As we drove down the park I saw what looked like a child on the swings. Who dumb ass would let they child sit out here by-