I Won't Forgive: Chased Far Far Away

Natsu kicked open the big wooden doors of our beloved guild, Fairy Tail. Typical Natsu, I sighed.

"We're back!" He shouted, as we, Team Natsu- Natsu of course, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, Carla and me- walked into the noisy guild hall. Fairy Tail replied by erupting into a chorus of cheers, yells and whistles as they started partying. It's their way of saying 'Welcome home'.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said as I ran back to my apartment. Even though I left before their replies, I could hear ehoes of 'Bye Lucy, 'See ya' or 'Take care'. This made me really happy, and I smiled widely as I arrived at the entrance of my apartment.

I jumped onto my bed, boots still on, and let out a huge sigh. Today was exhausting. The mission drained me of magic power. I sighed again. Resting a little while more, I decided to take a shower.

Then quickly hopped back into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

I wake, feeling refreshened and ready for a new exciting adventure filled day.
I hurriedly dress into my blue mini-skirt and white sleeveless top with a blue Cross, tied my hair in a side pony tail with blue ribbon, attach my brown belt with my key pouch and whip, force my feet into my heeled brown boots and rushed towards the guild.

As I neared the doors of the guild, I realized that they must be very happy, though there was something off that I couldn't lay my finger on.

I shook off the thought and feeling and bravely pushed past the doors of Fairy Tail. The noise halted and started as soon as it stopped that I didn't know if I was just imagining it.

I saw Natsu headed towards me. I was about to wave and call his name when I noticed the white haired beauty next to him, blushing madly. I caught sight of Natsu's arm around her shoulders, holding her close. Who is she?

Somehow, seeing a complete stranger so close to Natsu made my heart ache. I ignored it, trying to deny the feeling. But it embedded itself inside me.

"Hey Lucy!" Natsu exclaimed. He's not using my nickname anymore. Why?

"Oh. Natsu," I say, fake smiling, pretending I didn't see him before.

"I'd like to introduce you my girlfriend, Lisanna Strauss." He gestured to the girl beside him.

Girlfriend? I winced slightly at the word. It hurt. But why? I don't like him or anything. He's my best friend, right? I can't like my best friend. But somehow, I feel that that connection between us is gone now. Not there anymore. It disappeared, as soon as I met Lisanna.

Lisanna- Mira and Elfman's little sister, youngest of the Strauss siblings. But I heard from the guild that she died years ago. What is she doing here now? Or maybe she never died at all.

I regained myself and stuck out my hand. "Hi Lisanna. My name is Lucy Heartfilia, but you can call me Lucy. It's an honour to finally meet Natsu's girlfriend. I never knew he had one. I've so much about you from Mira, especially Natsu here." She blushed at my mention of Natsu'a name.

Lisanna shyly grasped my hand and shook it slightly. She still had the slightest hint of pink on her cheeks when she introduced herself. "Hello Lucy. Like Natsu said, I'm Lisanna Strauss, younger sister of Mira-nee and Elf-nii Chan. I hope we can be friends."

"Likewise," I answers and grinned at her, trying to make her feel more comfortable, even though it was half-hearted.

"Lucy. I want to talk to you about something." Lisanna excused herself. But Natsu insisted she stay. Natsu then diverted his attention back to me.