Chapter 3: Like a clap of Thunder, he appears.

"Greetings everyone once more! Bonne lecture! I'm Tassel and I'm once again watching Moeru Shoma's adventure. He had started his initiation into beacon, along with meeting a new Kamen Rider! Blades! Along with that, he and Kozui had been taken somewhere with a lot of evil creatures, Megid! They give me the creeps! Brrrr! But they're gone now, thanks to Dragon Jackun, Shoma's new form!"

"Huh?"

"Did you not hear what I said?"

When Moeru- or Saber turned, he was facing a man, lying down on a magic carpet, just a bit taller than him. When he looked to his face, the man was really a boy and Moeru recognised him. "It's like it's your first time doing this, Saber." The person sat up, crossing their legs, Aladdin-style. "They're planning something." The figure on the carpet slowly drifted past them, an don his back was a similar sword to the Suiseiken Nagare and Kaenken Rekka, but it's emblem was a thunder-yellow and had a thunder bolt shaped guard.

"Like maybe a... ambush!" The man spoke as almost as if it was in slow motion, a larger Megid leapt down from above, going to strike him, which he blocked easily like the speed of a thunderbolt. "You can't one-up me, Megid!" The figure shouted, leaping backwards off his magic carpet while somersaulting and landing semi-perfectly. "Moeru, you seem like you know him." Kozui spoke up, turning to him. Moeru fell silent for a small bit.

"I'll explain later. For now we have to help him." "How selfless."

The two charged forward, with Kozui jumping to do a dropkick on the back of this Megid. It looked similar to the grasshopper Megid from before, but more female in a way, either way this would be an easy battle. A 3-on-1. "How dare you! My friends... my family gone! I will kill you! For them AND FOR THE MISSION!" Assumedly "Her" voice was quite hoarse and raspy, like it was the Megid's first time speaking English.

Moeru kept charging forward, with baseless slashing. Like he didn't know what he was doing. He couldn't land a single hit on this Megid. It leapt back only to be met with this man, but the Megid easily overwhelmed the new face. While he looked like he was keeping up a fight, the Megid had caught his blade and threw it off to the side, backhanding him away like he was nothing. He had gotten up and charged forward, only to be grabbed by the face and thrown away.

Kozui leapt forward to fight, just being able to keep up with the Megid, getting at least two hits in, but she was kicked away, and then dropkicked herself and onto the floor. The Megid walked forward and grabbed the horn-blade of Kozui and lifted up her head, being punched. "You're all weak!" The Megid shouted as it got up.

"That's enough, Mother Grasshopper." Another voice called out. Instantly, the Megid stood at attention a figure now walking forwards. This was clearly a man, a smug smile on his face, messy, black hair and some sort of headband that wrapped around his forehead and the rest leaning out to his left. Green robes and a lot of silver jewels adorning it. 

"Storious!" Kozui called out as the Mother Grasshopper kicked her away, rolling. "You've done well, taking down 3 Kamen Riders at once. I think you deserve a reward!" Storious walked forwards, holding out a new book. "Peter Fantasista!" He chucked the book in the air and caught it once then, forcing it into the chest of the Mother Grasshopper. "Storious?" Moeru asked, looking at Kozui. "I'll explain in due time."

A flash of blue light, followed by a swarm of grasshoppers along with purple and black light filling the blue light, blinding the Kamen Riders. When the light disappeared, Storious was gone. However, more importantly, the Mother Grasshopper had seemed more corrupt, her arm was now a light shade of blue, but still mixed with white. Attached to her left arm was this large flesh hook that as practically leaping out of her arm. Large spikes jutted out her right shoulder and her right arm had longer fingers that were ghastly.