Chapter 2: The Lion Swordsman of Blue.

"Greetings everyone! Bonne lecture! I'm Tassel and I'm currently observing Moeru Shoma once more. It was amazing wasn't it? Moeru gaining a new power to fight for himself, along with being able to get a new book published and receiving a new Wonder Ride Book. And what's this? Another Wonder Ride Book user! Excellent! Now that question from last time. Well, everyone is a legend in their own way and their names and semblance were once kept in a Great Book, but it's pages were scattered and kept in fragments and smaller books, the books we see today. Brave Dragon, Jackun-to-Domamenoki are a good example of this. Now anyway! Let us continue this story! I am quite interested. I hope you're ready for a revolution, everyone!"

The aircraft carrying most of the people had finally landed, with all of them walking out and towards the academy. "Man, this is amazing!" Moeru said eagerly as he continued walking forward. A slight gust of wind blew, knocking 'Hat-chan' off his head again. "Hat-chan!" He exclaimed, trying to run after the fedora, blowing past the pair of girls, one of whom he knew as Ruby. The other blonde-haired grabbed it from the air, and pushed it into his chest. 

"Here ya go!" She said with a grin. "Thank you, oh hey Ruby." He said, saying hello to Ruby and then continuing to walk as he positioned his hat back into place. "Now where were we?" The blonde woman said. Their conversation faded out of hearing as Moeru continued to walk, only for the blonde girl and her friends to nearly crash into him. And the the girl's first impressions were now dead. 

Loud commotion continued followed by a sneeze then and explosion. Seems like a girl was shouting at Ruby for accidentally knocking something over, then waving dust around, which made Ruby sneeze. He watched the little jar of dust roll over towards another girl reading a book- READING A BOOK!? He looked at the cover in shock. It was his book. Red Like Rose. He wasn't told it was published, so it shocked him to a degree. The girl had black hair which stretched down to her elbow and wore something like a white tank-top and a ribbon in her hair.

"Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about." The girl shouted at Ruby. She had white hair kept up in a ponytail while wearing some kind of white dress. "I'm really, really sorry!" "Ugh! You complete dolt! Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon!?" Moeru approached the two, wanting no more fights. "Hey hey hey, stop fighting. You were waving dust in her-" Moeru fell silent and backed away little. He recognised the girl's face as someone he didn't want to mess with. Weiss Schnee. "Sorry, sorry! Sorry!" He grabbed Ruby by the sleeve and and pulled her over to a different location.

"Ruby!! That is Weiss Schnee! Of THE Schnee family!" He raised his voice to her, looking back at Schnee who was staring at the two with a glare. "How dare you speak to me like that! Nobody speaks to me like that!" Weiss said, walking up to the two with a pointed finger. "I said I was sorry, princess." Ruby snapped back. "It's heiress actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellent in the world." The girl from before has walked up to the three holding the jar of dust from before. 

"Finally, some GOOD recognition!" She smugly said, looking at Moeru and Ruby. "The same company infamous for it's controversial labour forces and questionable business partners." The girly continued, slandering Weiss' name, to which Moeru was shocked. He knew nothing about this. Then again, he barely watched tv and spent his time reading and writing. "Wha- how dare- the- the nerve-" Weiss continued to stutter in her sentences, to which both Moeru and Ruby chuckled at. "Eugh!" Weiss walked up to the girl and snatched the jar of dust form her hand, walking off in an angry mood, her heels clacking on the concrete path.

"I promise I'll make this up to you!" Ruby tried to shout towards Weiss. Ruby let out a defeated sigh after that. "I guess I'm not the only one having a rougher stay... so what's-" Ruby tried to ask the other girl for her name, but she noticed she was already walking off. Ruby slumped onto her knees and laid on her back. "Welcome to Beacon." She told herself. "Hey hey! Don't beat yourself about this! That's only 2 people! I'm sure there's loads more people!" Moeru said, looking down at her from above. "Now get up and get out there! There's loadsa people to meet!" He exclaimed. "But I've gotta catch up with that girl! I've gotta know what she thinks of my book!" Clutching Hat-chan on the back of his head, he began chasing in the direction of the girl.