15.

mels pov:
i twisted the knob of the door, the door creeked open as i pushed it.

my footsteps made a loud creek as i took a step down the stairs

"dad?"

"mom told me to bring you breakfast"

i said with a plate of spaghetti in my hand and a cold bottle beer in my armit so i was able to hold the plate with both hands.

"dad?" i asked again
~

i woke up painting heavily, shotting up out of bed, instantly waking up robin, "mel?" she asked quickly, i was still painting but started to calm down when i felt robin hold me from behind.

"melody? are you okay?" robin asked super concerened. "yeah-" i said trying to catch my breath. "deep breaths" robin whispered, holding me tightly in her arms her warm
hands on my skin.

i started to take deeper breaths calming me down. "i- im sorry" i was finally able to get out. "sorry for what? dont be sorry" robin said resting her head against my shoulder bringing me closer

"for scaring you- i should have told you that- that i've been having bad nightmares" i stuttered "i thought they would be gone by now" i said, holding her hand tightly for comfort

"if im gonna be honest- i also didnt tell you because i was kind of embarrassed" i mumbled, regretting the words that came out of my mouth. "what? why would you be embarrassed? screw that" robin said holding me closer. "can we just- forget- about that- that it ever happened" i asked gulping. "if it makes you feel better then of course" robin said still holding me.

i got out of her hold, leaving the room to wash my face with cold water, i needed it on my sweaty face after that. the thought of robin waking up to me like that made me want to walk of a cliff, i probably looked so stupid, so embarrassing, she must be thinking, who has nightmares at 18?

i tried to ignore what just happened, i walked back into my room, robin shuffling through her bag. i grabbed a white tank top and baggy jeans out of my closet, took of my shirt and pulled my old sweaty tank top over my head, now undressing my pajama shorts, pulling my jeans over my legs and buttoning them at the waist.

robin had clothes at my house that was brought a couple nights ago because she tended to stay at my house a lot.

she pulled off her shirt and pulled over a new one and did the same to her pants. something felt weird, off even. everything was different, like i was forgetting something

then it hit me, we kissed. we kissed last night while high. if i was being honest i kept on thinking about me kissing someone but i just brushed it off saying it was marissa from over a year now.

robin kissed me back.. or i kissed her back? shit i didnt even know who made the first move, but i did remember the door opening making us stop in the middle of it, and how we just- went to bed after, no mentions of it.

i had so many emotions to process, we made out- high- and now she just watched me in complete terror from a nightmare?

i was now done putting on my shoes, and slopply layed makeup onto my face, and slopply brushing my hair. "toast?" i asked robin, "yeah- strawberry jam" me and robin both said strawberry jam at the same time, me knowing she was already gonna say that, i smiled and left the room to firstly brush my teeth, and make breakfast
~
"steves here" dustin noted to us, as he was in the living room and me and robin were on the kitchen counter, hopping down, practicly runing to the door knowing steve was impatient, openinh it for the girl and swinging out of it

popping my head back in to say to dustin, "ill be back at whatever time ill be back- dont burn the house down or break anything- and dont go in my room- love you bye" after i was done ranting, i hopped into the backseat of steves car, because robin stole the front seat.