Greek Mythology Ω

Long ago in ancient Greece, there was a village at the base of Mount Olympus.

Legend claims that there was a day someone had a strange sighting of a beast at the top of Mount Olympus, there was a large Man Lion - άνθρωπος λιοντάρι (Man Lion in Greek) legend also claims that there was a heavenly creature that fell from the sky (Mount Olympus).

She was a goddess and her name was Crystal origin Greek meaning as clear as ice.

Everyone in the village was in awn because of her beauty.

There was this one boy that met her eye contact anyways.

They had never seen a goddess before. But there was a problem amongst the villagers and Crystal could sense it.

She had fallen right past it on her way down to earth.

There was a man lion on top of their sacred Mount Olympus.

But there was something else something that the village needed to protect them against evil something.

Goddess Athena gave them something 10 years before was now gone the village promised that they would never lose it.

Since Athena would be going against the rules of the gods to give them her dagger.

So that is why they were so scared of her.

Because they thought that they would be punished greatly.

Just like Athena had been sentenced to the Mountains in the east for 5 years.

If she would bring back the dagger.

She knew that if she got the dagger back the village would be in great danger.

And that all the people that worshiped the gods would be no more.

So she had to live with the punishment for 5 years but since she was locked up in the east she got lost.

So the goddess of snow Khione sent me her daughter goddess of ice to get the dagger back and light the path for Athena.

Everyone knew that the man lion was summoned by the sea god Poseidon to get revenge on Athena for not returning a favor.

She owed him because she asked for him to create horses and give it to humans.

All that Crystal knew was that she had promised her mother that she would be back in 3 days.

That very day she had found the man lion asleep on the top of the mountain and she took Athena’s magic dagger from the cliff side and stabbed the beast in the heart.

Then she wrapped the beast in cloth and tossed it into the ocean where Poseidon came and took the beast.

The next day she had to return the dagger to Athena the only way is to take the dagger and slam it into the center of the top of Mount Olympus at dawn.

The light from the dagger will light the way for Athena to finally come home.

On the third day that she was on earth she met this boy that she had seen when she had entered the village.

The same boy that held her eye contact.

Then all at once the boy told her how she felt about her and she had to admit that she had liked him too.

The boy’s name was Dimitry meaning lover of earth.

That night he took her to a seaside forest to talk about how much longer can she stay and as she was about to answer she felt her mother’s presence leaving.

Crystal left Dimitry without a word and floated back to Mount Olympus where her mother and Athena were waiting. Crystal told Athena to take Khione home to rest because when you are a mother goddess you can’t leave the heavens. Crystal told her mother that she would be back in 24 hours and that she would be responsible.

That day she had admitted to Dimitry that she can no longer stay on Earth and she had to go back to the Heavens.

Zeus the god of all gods saw how sad she was and he gave her a choice take his dagger and get one drop of Dimitry’s blood on the blade and bring it back to him.

Crystal agreed.

She took the blade with the drop of blood on it to Zeus. Only to realize that Zeus would never ask for something that cruel that it must have been Hades his brother.

Right after she handed him the blade he put a curse on poor Dimitry that he may never live on earth or the heavens he must live in the underworld.

Crystal had lost Dimitry forever.

But since she was still young she could go anywhere including the underworld, Crystal can now save Dimitry.

She took the real Zeus’s dagger and stabbed Hades in the battle for Dimitry. She won and she took Dimitry to see Zeus.

Zeus agreed that he could live in the heavens with Crystal. Dimitry took Crystal as he wife and they lived happily.

The day of the wedding Crystals mother was killed by Hades wifePersephone for what she did to her husband unknowing that Crystal was the one that killed Hades.

Crystal had to live her crime that had got her mother killed just because she killed Hades to get Dimitry back.

But Zeus had felt the girls sorrow for what she did and he brought her back to life. Now Persephone thinks that Khione is like the queen of all queens.

Crystal had gone through a lot to get Zeus to save her mother now what should she do?

She is exhausted.

Chapter 2 is in Greek for all thoughs interested! :)