Say's encounter

Say woke up at 4:00 to glass shattering. They got up from the kitchen to stop Arc from destroying the cupboards again, only to find no one was there. They looked around, to see not one, but eight glasses fall out of the cupboard by themselves, and shatter on the ground. There wasn't an earthquake happening, they just fell out. "Okay, this is fuckin weird. And I'm gonna leave this glass here and hope Arc trips and dies or some shit." Say promptly went the fuck bad to bed.

     Six hours later, Say is in the living room watching tv, and Arc finally wakes up. He stumbles to the kitchen, and before he can do anything else he slips on the glass, and is impaled by the shards. The letters 'K.O.' appears above Say's head. "Gottem." They go to the kitchen, surprised they arent hearing devilish screaming. Arc lays lifeless on the floor. Say thought he would just beat them up for this immediately after, but instead he's just there on the floor. "Wait is he actually fucking dead? Weak lmfao" 

     After a month, Arc is still dead on the floor. Say decides he's dead and tries to pick him up so they can resurrect him, but he screams. "Bitch boy, you were alive THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME?!" Say was angry because they just spent $200 on equipment. Say drop kicks Arc and beats the shit out of him so they can properly resurrect him. Although, Say has no goddamn clue how to do that so they call Norman. "Aight how do you resurrect someone" "Why the hell do you wanna know?" He was silent for a few seconds. "Just... " Norman then took half an hour to explain the process because I'm not writing an entire paragraph on instructions. 

     Say drenched Arc in holy water, and he woke up. "You're dead to me." Arc said as he left the house. "Motherfucker I just resurrected you" Say then proceeded to lock Arc out of the house. 

-------------------

Guess who's back after a month? This bitch. Surprised I'm not dead.