oh dear god not again

Here we are yet again with more shit

-----------------

     "JELF YOU ASSHOLE!" The trash dentist screamed as he chased the god-foresaken elf down the hall of the dentist office. He had stolen his teeth collection. Tooth hurty was sitting there, in the operating chair staring at the ceiling. She had no fucking jaw, but she couldn't do shit about it because novo-bitch left in the middle of a surgery. 

    Hyper walked out of the room to see half of the hallway was on fire. 'This is fine', she thought as she slowly trudged over to the lobby. She walked to the vending machine full of stale candy and tooth brushes for some damn reason. She broke the glass open and grabbed a candy bar. Turns out, it was just weed packed into a candy wrapper. Hyper, now on fire like the rest of the building, shrugged it off and went back to go find her jaw. She found her jaw and attached it to her head with super glue. She finally walked out of the burning  building, to see the trash dentist sobbing as he was leaning over cracked shards of teeth.

    Appearently, Arc started a fire because he felt like it. Say said, "mood." They were both arrested. The police that arrested them left them in the grass, so they ran away into some trees. When Hyper glanced down, she noticed that her jaw was once again stolen. Jaw dropping. She was walking around, looking for the dickhead who stole her jaw. Jelf made his duck squeeking noise and ran away with Hyper's jaw into the forest surrounding. She couldnt keep up with the elf, but she heard yelling between atleast 3 people. 

   Arc, Say, and Jelf were fighting over the possession of Hyper's jaw. Eventually, Say and Jelf got too distracted, and Arc ran away with the body part. Hyper just stands there. She ponders if she will ever get her jaw back. Then, a moth waifu creature flies over top of her, with Hyper's jaw in her grasp. She then lets the jaw drop (i'll stop i swear) from her insect-like hands onto Hyper's feet, and she picks it up. Hyper fucking books it out of the forest, jaw in hand. She super glued it again and made her way back to the dentist office. Trash dentist is covered in flame extinguisher liquid shit, and he is livid about it.   

-----------

404 words