Good end

Linda halted. Maybe instead of ruining your relationship, she could tell you to get Mirabel therapy.
This was not normal for a human being, so maybe with some help she could get better.
Yeah that seemed much more better.

Linda was a huge Wattpad fangirl, girl read too many fanfictions (linda is basically me but more prettier). She had come across a few stories that had yanderes. she basically read the OC X yandere. Why? Because love wasn't her thing.

Quotev was also another thing she liked.
Going to your house, she picked all her courage.

'Hey, I know this seems very, very weird but your gf is a psycho but don't worry we can get her therapy, I'll pay,'

'What?'
'Youre gf is a phsyco,'
'Nah, nah I got that part but you'll pay? That's so weird of you, you always make ME pay,'
She hugged in annoyance.
'She really needs to get her priorities straight. Said R̶o̶n Linda
'shut up,'
'Nope,'

Basically, Mirabel for therapy. Bla bla bla. You got married. Bla bla bla. You adopted a cat.
(Shut up there my fav animal) . You died. The end.

And I speedrunned this like sonic. But what do you expect. Also, I wanna say something to each and everyone of you: I'm so glad you stuck by me with this story. I started this in April because it was a request by someone who read my stories. And honestly, I'm so happy I have all of you here! This means so much to me honest. I didn't do much writing on wattpad. I mostly do Quotev and ao3 where I'm a co-writer of some stories. So thank you all for your patience, love, and support. I'm honestly tearing up.