Chapter Something

You and Linda has kept in touch. To be fair you only had 2 minutes to talk to Linda everyday, otherwise Mirabel would look sad.

Mirabel knew that toying with your emotions wasn't the best thing to get your attention with.

However, she couldn't care less. After all, everyone had done it to her - making her feel unhappy and not needed- so why shouldn't she do it back?

She got jealous easily. And after all she wanted to have you all to herself. Linda ain't your girlfriend is she?
No, it's Mirabel.

So honestly, there was only one thing to do: eliminate her.

Mirabel decided murder wasn't the best thing. The only thing that was left was : kidnapping. Yes, a part of her felt guilty, but it disappeared really quickly.

Mirabel was disappointed in herself although she still would do it. A devil was whispering to her : eliminate, eliminate, eliminate.

With tears stinging her eyes, she rubbed her eyes on her sleeve. She didn't want to do this, she had to. Her body was moving on her own. She had seen you go to Linda's house.

Stalking you was so nice and helpful. Just looking at you made her face smile so hard that she thought she was going to burst.

Linda's house was messy. She mentally noted not to touch anything but the floor.

Linda had her spare keys under the doormat. She was dumb for that. Honestly, someone could easily use their foot and move the doormat out of the way to find it. They didn't even have to look. However, Linda wasn't the type to get nervous.

Mirabel saw Linda sleeping on a couch absolutely dozed off in a deep slumber.

She mentally noted not to touch unnecessary things. The police could easily use this evidence against her, Abuela hated her already so she would probably be excited to let her go to prison, Julieta and Augustin wouldn't.

Hey, you lot. Your dumbass writer who makes Disney characters into evil people and who probably ruined your image of the characters in s back at it again. I honestly swear I didn't write because I couldn't think of anything. What do you expect? I've used all my creativity on my other 2 books