intahaan zindegi ka

When time takes test ... luck goes against us ... hopes fall off the sky ... beliefs burn in hell .. pushing our lifeline into darkness ...

Mumbai , india

Too many questions arose in many minds ... what's upcoming in future ... but no one questioned about present except neil who had been fighting against himself since a while now ... those captive eyes of hers had a different sensation in his heart which was stopping darkness to rule over it ... her words had the power to push him out of his comfort zone of hatred into restless zone of understanding ... what's happening to him ... he is not one of those who regrets later about anything he did .. then why today was he feeling his beliefs are wrong ... and his past is partial to him ...

He gulped another glass of wine which ran down his throat with a drop sound ...

" is she some kind of those tantric who do black magic to get someone into their control or her eyes had the natural by birth power to hypnotize anyone who looked into them " neil thought to himself after failing for the millionth time to stop thinking about her ...

" never the less whosoever or what ever she may be ... it's not easy to get her into captives ... not at least for my men ... that's friend of hers looked capable enough to save her ... but I don't want two friends to be here I just want that's hypnotizing eyes ... but surely I can do it ... she had been a pain in my ass since a while now and she needs to know to whom she has challenged " a smirk got plastered in neil's face as he drank the remaining wine in the glass in one go and thought something evil ...

He swift out of his thoughts as his phone rang ... it was a call from his manager ...

Rahul : sir ... your father has called you for the 27th time today

Neil : doesn't matter how many times he calls ... just cut them off and warn him not to burn me again and again with his stupid calls and ask him to stay happy with his son ...

Neil ordered and pressed the end button of call on his phone and threw it a the table to a distance and rested his head back on the chair ...

Varun was listening to all this ...

" aise kyu hai intahaan zindegi ka kahan begunaah hoke bhi saza katna padta hai ... sahi hoke bhi hum galat ho jate hain ... aur khoon ka Rishta hoke bhi aznabee hi jate hain " varun thought to himself and wipped the tears in his eyes ... while looking at the pain his elder brother was going through each day ... which was turning him a beast more and more every time making his heart rock solid and varun cursed himself for not being able to help him out ...

Scene shift

News reporter : 27 teenagers rescued being trafficked ... the leader of the gang in police captive ... Monday at 7 pm near bhandra railway station the police successfully caught and saved 27 girls from being transported out of the state ... the criminals had dressed themselves same as the victims to avoid being caught but the police played a smart move ... archana nagre and Rahul nagre the master minds of the game are in police captive .. police is expecting to get lot more information about many fore traffickers from them ...

Avni switched off the tv after listening to the news ...

" why do these people do so ... paisa kamana hai to mehenat karo ... why using human beings against their will ... " avni scoffed in anger as the news had disturbed her a bit ...

Sia : relax anie ... be happy they are caught ...

Avni : i still wonder how these girls disappear and no one registers even a complain of missing ... I mean koi gayav hota hai to pure seher me khabar fail jana chahiye ...