she is my lone target

There is a clear difference between obsession possession and craze ... which one among these do I have for you ?

Shock hit varun harder than a slap as he saw neil speaking too much to someone and someone fearlessly replying him ... most of the people he has seen coming in contact with neil actually behave politely with him or get scared with his cold behavior ... but this girl ... her voice is opening neil's heart and mind ... about which neil himself is unaware ...

Author : Wait !! was Rishabh pointing to this girl when he said something is gonna happed very soon which will change neil ? did he hint towards her ? idk may be ...

Varun didn't have much time to keep himself submerged in his thoughts as neil was clever and smart enough to guess he was hiding something ...

Both walked up the stage and sat in the guest seat while almost all the students had occupied the auditorium seats ... well except two seats in the front row ...

In every function or addresses those two seats are left empty for avni and sia and if anyone dared to sit on them he / she doesn't matter who has to face the consequences ...

Avni and sia entered through the back door quite enough and didn't pull anyone's attention ...

Sia : avni listen to me ... meri baat maan ... ye guest ke saath hamara ... basically tera nhai banta ... so hum piche kahin baith jate hain ... please ... dekh itni seats khali hain

( sia : avni listen to me ... we ... or more exactly you and the guest of the day don't have good words among you so just obey me let's sit somewhere behind here ... there are a lot of seats left empty behind )

" baithungi to mai aage hi ... thik us ghamandi insaan ke samne " avni's voice reflected ego attitude adamant and self respect as she spoke ..

( avni : I will sit right infront of that egoistic man )

" mana meri maa mujhe bachpan me chod ke chali gai thi ... per mujhe ake baat zaroor seekhaya hai ... zindegi me sahi rasta chun ne ke baad kisi se darna nhai na kisi police se na kisi bade admi se na kisi ke bap se " avni scoffed her preety common dialogue as she walked towards her reserved seat with full attitude ... and sia just followed her timidly as she knew avni is on fire now ...

( Avni : i accept my mother had left me when I was too young but she has taught me one and the only thing " after choosing the correct path in life you need not be scared of anyone neither from anyone's father not any politician " )

Varun poked neil and neil tilted himself towards him to listen what he wanted to say

Varun : neil ... first of all relax yourself and don't stress out on the topic ... we will take care of the girl later on you just focus ... not on the girl sitting right in front of you but on what you are gonna speak on the podium and and don't just speak out rubbish out of anger ... she has the power now and she can do anything and everything ...

Neil looked at varun with cold and blood shot eyes but varun just nodded his head in assurance that I will bear the consequences later on ...

Neil's pov

This girl is just too much now ... she has gotten enough on my nerves ... I hate each and every one who reply me back and she is a girl ... how dare she ... no worries ... she herself has gotten her into the pit now she has to face the consequences ... after all she will be my lone target personally mine ... and I will make sure to break her attitude adamant ego and self respect before she is fully used of exhausted ....