Dabi x Overhaul (Smut)

Warning: Smut, language, light bondage, Sadism and Masochism, other kinks and such

In a weird time in place where Overhaul didn't get his arms buh-bye-byed and is in L.O.V.
_________________________________________

Dabi and Overhaul had just finished doing something for Shigiraki, and are now heading back to Dabi's apartment for a much needed shower and a snack. Once the pair got inside of the apartment, Dabi shut the door and pulled the other male into the bathroom.  "It will be quicker to shower together. "  Said the patchwork. 

Overhaul decided to stay quiet, watching the other male get undressed, something in him... Excited to shower with the flame user.  "I guess since we're getting clean together. "  He said then slowly got his clothing off, reaviling his semi-hard 8 incher.  He then got in the shower after Dabi did, looking the burnt patchwork over, eyes sticking to long on his ass. "You've got a nice body for such a bitch. "  He said and grunted as he got slammed into the shower wall, looking at Dabi.

"And you've got a dirty mouth on you for a clean freak, let me wash it out for you."  Dabi replied, looking over the even more aroused Overhaul and forced him onto his knees, grabbing a handful of Overhaul's hair and gripped himself at the base and smacked his hardening cock against Overhaul's cheek, smirking down at him then let go of his hair and forced his thumb into Overhaul's mouth, using that advantage to force his mouth open some more.  Then, once his mouth was opened, to Dabi's pleasure, he pushed into his mouth, until he heard the male below him gag.

It didn't take but 10 minutes for Dabi to cum down Overhaul's throat, listening to his gags and chokes of protest, quiet grunts and groans escaping, slowly pulling out of the other males mouth, smirking some and pulled Overhaul up and grunted some as he got pulled out of the shower by the other male, being pulled out of the bathroom, and forced onto his knees on his bedroom floor. 

Overhaul searched the room until he found some rope and handcuffs, staring at them and walked to the male kneeling on the floor, grabbing his hair and pulled him up by it, ignoring him gasping and groaning with pleasure.  He then cuffed his hands behind his back and tied his chest and arms up slowly, tracing over his skin as he did. "I'm about to wreck you."  He said to the burnt male and shoved him onto the bed, so he was on his back. 

Once Dabi was on his back and comfy, Overhaul pulled him halfway off the bed, so his ass and down was hanging off, and Dabi's feet on the ground, the other male then decided to make his way between the burnt patchwork legs, smacking his hardened cock against Dabi's abdomen, listening to his grunts.  "Do you like when I pull your hair you little slut? "  He asked, leaning over and grabbing a fistful of Dabi's hair and yanked on it some, listening to his groan of pleasure.  "Fucking slut, you love it don't you, want me to fuck you senseless and hold you down by your hair?"  He asked smugly, yanking his hair again and listened to his gasp followed by a please.  "hmmm, such a nice boy, using such nice words when all your going to be able to do is scream curses. "  He said and stood up straight after letting Dabi's hair go.

Overhaul stared at the burnt beauty under him then forced him to roll onto his stomach, and put his knees up on the side of the bed.  "Hmm, such a nice ass. "  He said, smacking his right ass cheek and smirked some at his moan.  "Hmmm, gonna fuck you so good and so deep, you'll feel my cum in you for weeks after. "  He said and spreaded Dabi's ass cheeks open, smirking some and rubbed his middle finger over his entrance. "Hmm, suck you slut. "  He said, leaning over him and put 2 fingers in front of Dabi's mouth and once he was sure the male made his fingers wet enough, slowly pulled them out of his mouth and stood up straight then spreaded his cheeks some and sunk one finger into the males ass easily, looking at the male below him.  "Who all has fucked you before? "  He asked

"Fuck, Shiggy, Twice, Compress and Toga. "  The burnt man replied and gasped as he received a smack to his ass, and being asked how Toga did.  "None your business. "  He replied. Once he was stretched open enough for Overhauls cock, he relaxed his body some as a hand grasped at his hip and hummed some as he felt his cock rub on his entrance.  The burnt man then grunted as he got pushed into real slowly, humming some as the other male bottomed out into him, biting his tongue to keep from making a remark.

Once Overhaul was sure that he wouldn't hurt the male under him to bad, he started off at a slow, but hard pace, angling his hips accasionaly in search of something that he is yet to find.  "Fuck, your tighter then I thought you'de be you slut. "  He growled at the male under him, grabbing the males hair and pressing his face into the bed, leaning over him and began fucking into him harder, listening to his gasps and moans.  "Fucking slut. "  He grunted out and once they was nearing completion, let go of the other males hair and let him lift it up then grabbed his hair, yanking him up into a sitting position, pushing into him and kissed him roughly, wrapping his arms around his waist and began fucking him again and not long after, came in him, at the same time that the other male came, slowly grinding into him and pulled out of him, pulling away from the teared up male and shoved him onto the bed.  "Fucking slut. "  He muttered as he turned and walked back into the bathroom, leaving the other male to fend for himself on the bed.