Rin x Yukio (Probably Smut)

Hello, this is Rin x Yukio, from Blue Exorcist, I've not watched it in a bit so I'm sorry, and it's probably out of character anyways.

Trigger Warning: Brother x Brother, smut, language

_________________________________________

Yukio walked into his and Rin's shared room from a stress filled day of Miphesto and teaching, currently in search of his older twin.  The younger of the two (yet smarter) looked around the room.  "Rin!"  He called, going to his  older twins bed and lifted the cover up, looking under it, to see nothing.  He set the cover down, walking out and to the kitchen.  "Hey, Yukibach, have you seen Rin?"  He asked the demon, not getting any answers in reply, so just going with no. "Where could he have gone off to? He was just with me before we left the classroom... Uhg."  The younger twin groaned, walking out of the kitchen and soon was in search throughout the grounds, only to find himself staring at his soaked twin a hour later, who is standing under the fountain where they typically eat lunch with there friends.  "Hey! Rin!"  He called, walking closer and looked over his older twins chest.  "Woah."  He whispered to himself and jumped as Rin asked 'what's 'woah'.  "nothing, you imbicul, and you have work to do, it's time to go back!"  He scolded his twin, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him to their shared dorm house and in, going to their room and in and after his brother had showered properly, made him start on work.

Rin sighed, his twin was being a reject, and he's older, so why can Yukio tell him when he has to do work! He deserves some relaxation time from his twins constant nagging! The older twin decided later, that he would wait for his youngest twin to leave, then scooted the seat back.  "Stupid Yukio, stupid work, stupid Satan."  He muttered to himself as he got a random boner.  "And stupid desires!" The oldest twin exclaimed, really, the boner was overkill! He doesn't have time to wet his whistle! "uhg, and I've already showered."  The older boy said, as he sighed and scooted his seat back in.

Once Rin had finished his work, he decided that he would go, and help cook them some dinner.

Once dinner was done, Rin made his twin get in there, and after they ate, they brushed there teeth and got comfortable clothes on.  "So, Yukio."  The older one started, only to be shut down by his glaring twin. The other twin exaggeratedly stood, and stomped his way right back into their room, and settled down onto his bed. "Uhg."  He grumbled and rolled over.

Later that night, Rin was lying on his back, on his bed, and masturbating, with a pair of his twins boxers against his mouth and nose, his cheeks flush, and eyes watery from pleasure, the older twin continued to rub his cock, up and down, taking time to tease the tip. Finally after 10 whole minutes of the pent up boy masturbating, he reached his end, and came with a choked off moan of his brothers name.

Currently, Yukio was lying on his side, with his back to Rin, and cover over his waist, eyes widened, and mouth agape, never had he ever thought he would hear that, let alone catch a glimpse when he just woke up.  The younger boy thought over this situation, and licked his lips, standing.

_________________________________________

Cliffhanger!
If you want a part two to this then let me know, otherwise I'll leave it with mystery👀👣🥸