Stroll Down Memory Lane

When entering the room they had left everyone, Amara was on edge to only see Aro and Caius now occupying the room. "We thought it best to continue this conversation with just us, mia tesoro," Aro having sensed the question behind her eyes. He gestured for her to have a seat to which Marcus gently guided her to a beige couch. She sat down and was quickly offered a bag filled with ice and a towel by Aro, "Carlisle said you'd need this."

She gave a shallow bow of her head saying thanks as she placed the pack on her arm. The silence was deafening and caused her to squirm a little, catching the blonde brutes eyes. Though he stood the furthest away from her Amara could feel his gaze upon her skin. She met his eyes and a shiver rolled down her spine from the unspoken promise they held.

'Snap out of it,' she scolded herself, 'He obviously only wants to have power over me.'

'You say that like its a bad thing.'

'I don't want to be owned!'

'Deep down you do or you wouldn't be clenching your thighs so tightly begging for sweet release,' cackled the voice.

'Oh shut up, would ya,' her face became stern from the internal argument. She quickly spread her legs a little to stop what she was doing unconsciously. She flicked her eyes away from the now smirking man, who seemed to know how he affected her, to the man she hadn't met whilst dreaming. She let herself appreciate his beauty. His more rounded features compared to Caius' angular structure made him more inviting. Though Aro's and Marcus' hair were both technically black, his seemed darker and more blue than the others more warmer black. The same red colored eyes bore into hers but instead of the sinful vows being thrown her way, they held a thirst for knowledge.

"Well my dear Amarantha, where shall we start," his voice overly enthusiastic, "Ah I know, how did you appear before my two brothers?"

She bit her lower lip before releasing it to speak up, "I'm not sure how to explain this. I just thought I was dreaming."

"Dreaming," he repeated as he fixated on her mouth till his eyes reached her own.

"Yep just fell asleep and woke up wherever y'all were," she paused, reluctant to admit she had only just pieced together all of this just hours ago. If her left hand wasn't hurt she'd be twiddling her thumbs right at this moment from the pressure she was feeling under each of their stares.

Aro almost laughed with glee from the thought of their mate being gifted. He must see what she saw, so stepping toward her sitting form and began to remove one of his black leather gloves. "Would you do me the honor of showing me," Aro asked, feeling it was the right thing to do considering this wasn't just anyone.

Her brows furrowed at his request, "How would I show you?"

"Aro, I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves don't you think," Marcus said, having yet to sit. He looked to Amara with a warm smile, "How much do you know about vampires?"

Her eyes lowered from the men, "Other than being near indestructible, blood thirsty predators? Not much."

"Who precisely told you of us," Caius all but demanded with his tone.

Her head shot up and eyes narrowed, "Why do you need to know?"

"Because we can't go around having humans know the existence of vampires," she was unsure how a statement could sound so threatening, but then again it was coming from him. Caius was the exact opposite of a gentle breeze across one's skin in spring time. He was a roaring wave during a hurricane crashing upon a rock. With as little amount of time she has had to endure him Amara could tell that he was not the type to do anything in half measures.