Memento Mori

March 6th, 2006 9:00 am CET

The most ruthless of the three coven leaders was walking at his normal pace through the many halls of the castle. On his way to the throne room were he and his brothers passed judgment onto imbecilic unlawful subjects. The place where most times they took their meals. It was rare if they met there for anything else. He didn't know why but this morning he felt as if he was needed there.

Caius didn't know how to react to seeing the unclothed woman for the first time. What he saw was unexpected, to say the least. His tastes were leggy, slender, natural, take his wife for an example. What he saw was a practically bald, imperfect human woman covered in all types of scars, tattoos and piercings, 'Was this to be their mate?'

He couldn't comprehend it. She wasn't what he would normally be enticed by though his beast was enraptured. She had stumbled to the ground upon hearing him enter the room and he had flitted over to her. The idea of her hurting or being hurt displeased him greatly. The way she looked sprawled over the steps reminded him of a Renaissance era painting he'd seen many years ago.

The only thing was he caught the scent of another male mixed with her own. He didn't realize he was growling or that he had taken hold of her fragile form and roughly had her pressed against a wall till his head neared her exposed neck. He halted his movement to question, this woman who is supposed to belong to them.

"Who touched you?"

His eyes picking up on how her body shivered from his irate tone. When her chest expanded, rubbing against his. He rumbled so low that she didn't hear, but he heard her enjoyment of what he couldn't guess. It only caused his frustration to flare. This time more callous, "Answer me woman. Tell me who dared to claim what's not theirs."

He pressed further into her trembling form as the offender's name slipped past her somewhat plum stained lips, "A-Aaron."

Caius felt his lip curl in disgust, the thoughts of draining the man dry calmed down the raging beast inside just barely, "And did this Aaron fulfill his quest?"

It was hard to keep control of the animal inside who was furious with the thought of not owning her. His mouth hovered over her pulse point where a meager bruise started to form. 'This man thought he could mark her! That will not do,' he raged. His mouth bite down soft enough to not break the skin, but hard enough to engulf the tiny blemish with one of his own. He sucked and pulled at her skin, growing more bestial from cries his mate unleashed.

His hands gripped at her warm flesh before roaming over her lush body, feeling the uneven skin underneath his finger tips. His mouth detached from the now tender skin of her neck with a hunger.

"Speak," he demanded whilst planting kisses just below her ear.

"I-I don't know w-what ya mean," her reply staggered from his assault. Without any struggle he had her legs wrapped around his waist, the wall and his body the only thing keeping her off the ground. Her arms had braced themselves against his chest, hands firmly grasping the silken suit jacket.

"Do you belong to him," he must know if her heart was free for the taking.

He watched the snarl form on his mates oval face and the fire flare within the orbs to her soul, "I belong to no one."

Knowing that delighted Caius for he was about to show her to whom she belonged. His hand left its spot on her hips, drifting to the warmth between her thighs. He couldn't suppress the chortle while doing so, "Oh how wrong you are, young one."

The sound she made when his cold fingers teased her hooded cleft. Bracing her with his waist and the wall, he removed his solid length from the confines of his trousers with the hand not buried deep inside the mewling woman. His need to claim her was over taking his senses.