Boss

Jadeen POV

Her lips were addicting. I grip her, pulling her closer to me and deepen the kiss.

I push through her lips, allowing my tongue to taste hers. I didn't want to pull away but we both needed oxygen.

I smile at her. Taking in your beauty, as she smile up at me, amusement shining in her eyes. I caress her face softly as she lean into my touch. I was deeply in love with this woman. I was just being a coward and not letting her know. I was afraid of her rejection. I couldn't take it, if she doesn't feel the same way I do. It would crush me.

With her, everything just fell in place. It felt easy and right. I was able to just let go and be myself around her. I was really happy, happier that I've ever been.

I slowly trace my hands down her sides nearing her ass, watching as her eyes darken. I grip it, liking how it fits perfectly in my hand.

"Did you dress up for me?" I lick my lips as her eyes follow the movement of my tongue. "Yes", she panted.

"You came to seduce me huh?" She nodded her head looking away from me as her cheek flush. I chuckle lowly "My little seductress", I tease, bringing my lips down onto hers once more.

She respond quickly, wrapping her hands around my neck and moans, rubbing up against me. I could feel myself getting hard.

I detach my lips from hers and move down towards her jawline, then proceed to make my way down to her neck, marking her so, that everyone knows who she belongs to.

As she lets out quiet moans, I carefully pull down her dress, revealing her shoulder, then tracing my tongue over her delicate skin.

"Strip for me", I command. She pushed back my chair, stood up and began to move her hips slowly. I watch her carefully unzip the dress before slipping it down her body as I follow each and every movement.

She was now left standing in a black lingerie set and I wanted nothing more than to rip it off her and have her screaming for the entire building to hear.

She turns around bending, slightly shaking her juicy ass, I can't wait to sink my teeth in it. Any longer and I swear I will cum in my pants.

"Come here Little one", she stopped what she was doing and seductively walks towards me.

"Kneel" I rasped out, spreading my legs and trying to keep myself under control. She look so good kneeling between my legs, with her hand clasp behind her back, looking up at me with a look of innocence and ready to serve me. I took my time studying her, memorizing all that was mine.

Soft lips that I can't wait to feel around my dick as I pump in and out of her mouth. Her voice that will only screams my name as I take her over and over again. Her beautiful chocolate skin so smooth and soft, ready to accept my marks. Her slim body figure with curves that I love so much. Her ass is just the right size for me to squeeze and slap, and her warm tight pussy that hugs my dick like a second skin, warm and slippery.

I took out my dick and slowly stroke it up and down as she follows my movement.

"Are you willing to please me?" I asked. She broke eye contact with me, nodding her head.

"Use your words". I demanded.
"Yes sir", she her breath hitch.

"Okay Bellissima, suck me off real good. Show me how much you want to be my good little girl", I smirk bringing her head to my dick.

She hungrily opens her mouth and wrap it around my dick, taking me in like the greedy slut she is; my greedy slut.

I groan as I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat and she moans. She sucks, licks and plays with my balls as I groan out her name. She was making it really sloppy. I could feel her saliva running down my balls and I know I won't last long. I grip her hair, thrusting brutally in her mouth, loving sound of her gags as I hit the back of her throat. I stare down at her, as she stares up at me with tears in her eyes. So beautiful. I could feel myself about to cum, so I quickly pulled out of her warm mouth. "I'm not ready to cum as yet my love." I breathe out, trying to catch my breath.

"Your turn", I pull her up on the desk, taking off her panties, and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was wet as fuck and I wanted nothing more than to lapped up all that juice.

"Tesoro?", I murmured in her ears as she moans slightly.

"Where do you want me to kiss you?" I pulled back, trailing my eyes all over her body.

"Do you want me to kiss you here?" my fingers stroke against her thigh near her pussy. She closed her eyes, her lips parted slightly as she shook her head.

"Okay, is it here" I slowly got down to my knees and align my face to her sweet pussy. I slowly gave it a long lick.

"Please Jadeen!". She begged and I chuckled.

"What do you want Little one?", I kiss her clit while tracing her pussy lips with my finger agonizingly slow.

"Please taste me", she moaned and with that, I feasted.

My tongue glides up down her clit, before I plunged it inside of her vagina loving the way it felt tight around my tongue. I flick my tongue back and forth on her clit, before latching on it, sucking hard. Her hands find my hair and she pull me closer thrusting her hips against my face. "I'm going to-", she moaned out as her hand got tight in my hair, "not until I tell you to", I growled. She nodded, as she threw her head back onto the desk.

I stopped and she whines, but I didn't wait long before I was balls deep inside of her. She let out a shriek at the impact but quickly started to moan and rub up against me.

I move back and forth at a slow pace wanting to have her craving. It didn't take long for her to cry for me to fuck her rough and I granted her wish. I thrust into her at a faster pace ensuring that I go really deep as she moans loudly underneath me. I grunt as my ball slaps against her skin. That's all you could hear; skins, slapping together. As I fuck her like a wild animal.

"I'm going to cum", she cried as I fell her legs starting to tremble and I felt my balls tighten and I know I was about to cum as well.
"Weh you want me to cum?"

"Where to do you want me to cum?" I growl slamming into her viciously.

"Cum on my face sir" she screams as she releases. I slip out of her and she got her knees. I groan deeply, as I painted her face with my cum.