Hope you all Smile :)

HEY HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE LINES THAT I CREATED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I'm down. I think of you and that all changes.

~~~~~~

When you smile I remember that I can smile too, especially when you are by my side.

~~~~~~~~

If there was a better word than gorgeous or beautiful. they would use that word to describe you.

~~~~~~~~~~

If I ever have a child I wish he or she got your smile because it is breath taking.

~~~~~~~~~~

If I had one word to describe you. I would be at a lost of words because nothing would be able to describe you. You are just to good to be true.

~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at you. I couldn't ask for a better sight than the smile you wear when you are over filled with joy.

~~~~~~~~~

Do you know why birds whistle? Not because of some scientific reason. But why it is because they like to sing when they see the beauty of nature pass by them.

~~~~~~~~~

Even though writing these lines are corny. nothing makes my day better than knowing that at least one girl is happy and smiling like I hope you are.

~~~~~~~~

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THE FEW LINES I GOT. AND I REALLY HOPE AT LEAST ONE GIRL OUT THERE SMILED :)

And if you did like what you read tell your friends :)

ROSE_:)