19. New Guest

It was around eleven in the night when both Anusha and Abhay reached Gupta mansion. Before coming back Anusha had made sure to bid her goodbye to her parents and take their blessings with her husband.

Mr and Mrs Gupta were waiting in their living room for the couple and once they heard the door bell ringing, the elder couple hurriedly ran towards the door and with extreme glee and welcomed the couple back.

"We are so happy to see you back Anusha, hope your father is doing well." Mrs Gupta uttered with a genuine smile on her face.

"Thanks Mom and yes he is doing much better now." Anusha replied back.

"That's good to hear, it's getting too late you both should head towards your room and take some rest." Mr Gupta said and saw the couple nodding their heads in acknowledgement.

Both Abhay and Anusha sauntered towards their room while their hands were still intertwined with each other.

"Did you see?" Mrs Gupta whispered with a knowing smile on her face.

"Yeah the kids are heading towards their room." Mr Gupta replied innocently.

"Oh God! I can also see that, I was saying about their hands and the smile which was present on their faces." Mrs Gupta said while shaking her head a little at her husband's response.

"I really don't understand how women's mind works." Mr Gupta said.

"My dear husband what I meant to say was that I think now everything is sorted between Abhay and Anusha. They were holding each other's hands tightly and that blissful smiles on their faces was screaming that their equation has definitely changed for the better." Mrs Gupta spoke while explaining her thoughts to her husband.

"Yeah I really hope the best for both of them." Mr Gupta said and the elder couple kept on staring at each other with complete fondness.

Once the couple entered inside their room, they decided to freshen up first and then cuddle together. After taking a fresh bath both of them were dressed in their night attires and were snuggled together in their bed.

Anusha was cuddled up against Abhay's broad chest, while he was holding his wife firmly in his arms.

"I thought that Mom and Dad would be upset at me after hearing my past and probably would be sad knowing my behaviour with you at our initial days was because of my bitter past experiences." Anusha whispered her thoughts slowly while tracking Abhay's cheeks.

"Firstly whatever happened is your past and I don't want you to bring it up again because it's called past for a reason and secondly Mom and Dad are not aware about that story because your past experience is a fragile part of you and that's something which should remain between you and me." Abhay replied while putting his wife's hairs behind her ears. Anusha's lips wobbled after hearing her husband's response and smuggled closer towards Abhay's body and held her husband tightly.

"You are so gorgeous." Abhay whispered sensually near Anusha's ears and pecked the outer shell of her ear making her Shiver.

"Abhay-" Anusha whispered feeling shy and her heart started thudding rapidly.

"May I?" Abhay inquired while bringing his lips closer to her wife's and was hardly able to control his inner emotions.

"Yes please." The moment Anusha gave her acceptance Abhay closed their lips together. The moment their lips met they felt as if time had stopped however the fluttering in their hearts only kept increasing. Both of them closed their eyes in extreme pleasure and focused on depicting their tender and raw emotion through their passionate kiss. Anusha felt her toes curling, she warpped her arms firmly around her husband's neck while Abhay's hold on her wife's petite waist became stronger. Both of them felt themselves losing in their love for each other wanting nothing but the time to stop in that moment.