❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀

" 𝖂hat do you think?" James whispered from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, swaying us slightly as we gazed up at our house

" 𝖂hat do you think?" James whispered from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, swaying us slightly as we gazed up at our house. Our home.

"James, it's beautiful" I breathed out in awe, my heart thumping in my chest at the thought of living here with him for the rest of our lives, and it's big enough for a family too in the future. I've never seen anything like it.

"Yeah? I think so too" He hummed, kissing my cheek and resting his head on my shoulder, looking up at the house again, "Happy Birthday, my Elody"

"You do realise it's not my birthday, right?" I teased as he clicked the muggle keys in his pocket.

"It was your birthday present...engagement too?" He grinned, nuzzling his head against mine.

"James, I don't think we buy engagement presents for each other, I think we pay for the wedding"

"I'd buy you the fucking moon and cut it in half so you never see a full one again" He murmured, making my heart skip a few beats. Some people would say that to their partner hypothetically as like a joke. James would. He would literally buy the moon if they'd let him and cut it in half for me. That's how amazing this boy is. My fiancé is.

The cottage was the perfect size, not too huge that it's empty and cold, so you can hear echoes in rooms we don't use but not too small that it's cluttered and cramped. It was perfect. The exterior was a typical British cottage made out of stone, with windows and doors facing the gate, the bricks covered in beautiful vine leaves and flowers growing and spreading, giving the house the ultimate summer and fresh feel. There was hedgerows and flowerbeds Mia was going to have to help me with, a huge grass section of land that would be a great piece for when we have our own children....or when James and Sirius want to play outside.

The interior was just as gorgeous, designed and decorated to absolute perfection, warm and cozy yet sophisticated and modern to us, wooden beams up on the ceiling with comfortable furniture, orange, red and pink blankets and cushions, giving it the edgy vibe.

He smirked, lacing his hand with mine as I glanced around, leading me up stairs, the house containing four bedrooms, with three bathrooms, our bedroom having its own en-suite connected as its the master bedroom. A huge king size bed in the middle of the room, drawers and wardrobes around with a vanity with a mirror for me, of which the boy had already stuck a photograph of the two of us on, just so when I go to it, I see us.

This was our home.

James and Melody.

Melody and James.

"Lovely bed, isn't it? I told you we're going to have some fun here" He chuckled, patting it down, making me roll my eyes from his suggestive comment.

"Yes. I love sleeping"

"Oh I know but you also love when I keep you awake longer to do things" He hummed, slipping onto the sheets and posing to me, earning a laugh from my mouth.