Friday afternoon and the schools spring choir concert

Friday afternoon and the schools spring choir concert. Emma's just finished speaking with one of her teachers, congratulating her on her solo. They walk into the auditorium and Emma's about to lean up against the wall to wait for the boys to show up when she's stopped.

"Hey, Beyonce!" Noah calls.

Emma smiles and turns to face him with Jacob, Logan, Shawn, and Nathan, all of them dragging their feet besides Noah.

"Hey, bub." She waves.

She hasn't gave him a nickname, yet, so when she said that, he smiled wider for a quick second.

"Look at you." He points.

"I know. I look good."

This manages to make the four chuckle. Noah and Emma meet in the middle for a hug where he whispers in her ear.

"You do actually look beautiful."

"Thank you."

They pull apart with smiles and the others finally reach them with their slow asses.

"I'm glad you guys came."

"We had a choice?" Nathan asks.

"Somewhat."

"It would've been exchanged for shopping." Noah states.

"So, we lose either way." Jacob nods.

"Y'all are so mean." Emma chuckles. "Don't lose faith in me, yet."

"No promises." Nathan teases.

"Yeah-huh, go fuck yourself."

The others hold back a laugh and Emma looks off to the side when she sees movement. Erin and Luke, her older brother, walk in and she gasps, as he's been in college and didn't say a thing to her.

"Oh my god."

She takes off down the hall and throws her arms around his neck while he laughs and wraps his around her waist, lifting her off the ground.

"Holy shit." She nearly cries. "What are you doing here?"

He smiles and sets her back on her feet where she hugs her mom before turning back to him.

"Heard you had a solo and haven't heard you sing in a while. Wanted to see how bad you sound, now."

"So, she does sound bad?" Nathan asks as they show up.

"Shut up, Nathan." Emma warns.

"Who's this one?" Luke points at Noah. "He had his arm around you."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Erin asks excitedly.

"Yeah?" Emma squints her eyes.

"I'm Noah." He sticks out his hand.

"Erin." She takes his hand to shake it.