Authors note

Hey, guys I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not putting out more chapters lately. I've been pretty busy with school and I've had some serious writer's block recently. I'm also planning another book at the moment so I'm trying to get all that planned out as well. So I'm asking y'all guys to be patient with me.

The book I'm planning is a book is about a single mom and I'm calling it My Rosie it's going to be part of the My Constellation Series.

The Cover

The Description

The Description

Rosie Claire Martinez is a world-renowned fashion designer even though the world knows her as one of the most successful women in the business she is always also a mother to her 4 year old daughter and she will do anything to protect her even if she has to protect her daughter from her greatest desires.

25 year old Zane Archer Miller has always wanted Rosie Claire Martinez even if he has to go through the most difficult obstacle of all and that is her trusting him with her daughter.

What happens when boundaries are broken?

I'm going, to be honest with you guys. I'm so excited to write this book and I really think y'all are going to like this one but that's it for now. I will try to get more chapters out to y'all as best as I can.