Spoof 1

so, me and my buddy Emers43 thought of some funny ideas for tara's story. we now have made a long list of spoofs. we decided that it would be nice to actually type these out for your entertainment. if you have any suggestions, please list them blelow. :) so far we have 20 and counting.

READ TARAS STORY FIRST! OTHERWISE IT WON'T MAKE SENSE! Go to my page to find it and read it.

#1

Tara's POV

I was just walking along in the Cullens garage, looking at all the cars, trailing my fingers lightly upon them. Hmmm... which one should I borrow? I thought to myself.

I passed a sliver volvo and scratched my fingers along its body while walking by. I guess i pressed harder than I meant to on it because I looked back to see I had left a long scratch along the car. Oh crap.

The, Edward came running. "Oh no! not my baby!" he said, hugging the car with tears running down his face. "it can't be! It just can't be!" he said, fulling sobbing now. I looked at him with the: OMG, you are so obsessed with your car look.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, still confused at the sight of him hugging his car and crying. "I'm sure you can easily get it fixed."

"NO! THIS BABY CAN NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER BEING HEANDLED BY DIRTY MEN AT THE AUTO-REPAIR SHOP! NEVER!!!!!!!!!! SHE WONT BE THE SAME!!!!!!!"

I chuckled to myself as he sobbed over this. He was obsessed. It was....interesting.

Thus, this is probably why he changed cars in the Twilight series.....