Forget It~Chapter Ten~

Sorry for the delay guys! I know, BAD! D:< I've been extremely occupied lately, but here it is^.^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dahvie's face softened as we descended down the stairs, Jayy's arm around me. I knew things weren't completlely fixed, and theres a possibility they might not be for a long time. But for now- ding dong.

I stiffened unconciously. He wouldn't- not now. I couldn't deal with it now. Dahvie and Jayy made a quick glance at each other and in unanmous agreement, dahvie lifted himself from the couch. I knew Ciel had tried to visit while I was holed up in my room- I saw him from the window. Not now though- please not now. I just put a bandage on this, he can't come in here and rip if off. As Dahvie cautiously opened the door, my hair stood straight on my neck. It was him. It had to be.

Yet when the door opened, it wasn't Ciel's face I was greeted with-

It was my mothers.

Her critical gaze grazed the room, and when falling upon Jayy and I, her anger emanated as she pushed Dahvie aside and stormed towards us. Jayys arm tightened and my mother rose to her full 5'8 height as she slapped away Jayys arm, tugging my towards her, but not cloe enough to be an embrace. It came rushing back in far too much detail. 

This can't be happening. Where are they taking me? Why won't they tell me? She said to pack my bags, but left out my location. I am so scared, so scared I've already been sick twice. A knock at the door and my father opened and silently shut it.

"Dad? Dad whats happeneing?"

He was completly silent, and he moved around my room. It took me a second, but I realized he was taking all of my pictures. My pictures with him and mom at a theme park- another one when I had icecream all over my nose and mom was dying of laughter- the one with dad and his novelty Hawaiian style floral shirt- all of them.

"What are you doing?! Those are mine!"

I grabbed at them but he was too tall and too fast. Tears of frustration rolled down my cheeks, but all my father said was "You won't be needing these anymore", then he was gone. Like that, leaving me clutching my chest, dry heaving. What is going on?!

Next mother walked in. No, no more please. She tugged me up by the shirt bringing her face mere centimeters from mine.

"Don't think this is some vacation. We're leaving you there until we know what to do with you, you psychotic bitch. Got that? We will be back for you."

God. I totally forgot. Frustration clouded my thoughts. Could she not wait a little longer?

"I told you boys specifically she will get attached to anyone, isolate her, and therefore, I believe as of now I will be enrolling her somewhere else."

Terror siezed me- no. Not there. Not again. Not now. I just fixed everything damn it! Jayy looked down for a little bit, but when his gaze rose, it bore right into my mothers. She shrunk back a bit, but this is my mother we're talking about, so she held her ground.

"She's coming with me, and we think it would be in her best interest to go back to Vist-"

Jayys arm broke her off. It didn't hit her of course- I don't think Jayy would do that- but on the wall behind her, his fist rammed into the plaster. Mothers jaw dropped as she stuttered for something to say. Jayy smiled sweetly at my mother, the kind that makes you want to become a puddle on the floor, melt through it, and stay happy in the heat of the core of the Earth.

"I, personally, think it to be her best interest to stay here. That's my opinion."

Again, this is my mother. "Well, your opinion doesn't exactly matter in this case."

Jayy held up his finger 'one minute' waltzing out of the room. My mothers face shone with triumph. That is, until Jayy walked right back in, a stack of stapled papers in one hand. My mother eyed the papers warily before saying,

"I thought this was off the record."

Jayy shrugged,"It was, but then, well, I wasn't sure how well you were treating her so I, well you know."

He rustled through the papers and when finding the designated page,

"Ah. Here it is. Your signiture."

My mothers apalled face gave way to her helplessness. She glanced at the paper and found indeed it was her handwriting. Dahvie watched behind her, surprised as well. Did Jayy do this- by himself? For me?

Pursing her lips, she pointed at the paper.

"Yeah, I signed it, but she is my daughter, I have a claim to her-"

"Which you relinquished after signing this paper."

After taking another prolonged look at the paper, her face fell. Her fingers bit into my forearm and I nearly squeeked, but didn't want to grant her the satisfaction.

"I'll be getting my lawyer. And you will go back you hear me?!"

I nodded and she finally let go. She walked out without a glance backwards at me. Jayy's arm wrapped around me again, and I glanced up to see my gloves still dangling from the rafters. let them stay there, I don't care.

~*~*~*~*~

Sorry how short this is, but to make up for that I will be updating more this upcoming week! I promise guys, I really do! Check out Bound, it's newly updated ^.^