Welcome to my world

"That's a clear round for Greg Matthews and Lemonade." I heard over the loud speakers as Lemonade trotted out still full of energy.

"Good girl" I said as I patted her neck. Lemonade is a chestnut German riding pony.

My brothers came to all my competitions. James and Liam are both 17 and I am 15 years old.

this event was organised as trials for the junior Equestrian team.

"Next up we have John Harris on Arrow." we heard over the loud speakers. The three of us ran up to the fence to watch. John Harris was probably the clumsiest rider. He was too big for his pony and lets just say he shouldn't even be here. John Harris had brown eyes and brown hair. He probably stood at something around 5 foot 11.

We watched as he flew over the first one with no problems. However the next two jumps he completely miss timed it and the top rail came tumbling down.

He cantered towards the last jump which was a Triple Bar. I had competed with him before, so I know Arrow's strengths and weaknesses. So with that knowledge I know he hates triple bars.

Triple bars are an annoying jump. Most horses don't jump them that well, however some just get on with their job. Today Arrow was not going to jump and just stopped when he was close to the jump. John managed to get over the jump finally, but he had eaten the time away.

It had been a few hours and everyone had jumped. We went around to look at the piece of paper that had who was in the team. Only 7 people could be in the team.

I was so nervous as we walked up to the sheet. My brothers were walking with me and made it to the paper before I did. Jordan gave me a smile, wait it was more of a smirk then a smile.