[8] Herobrine??

This isn't really a Wither x Skeleton, it's just a pov.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Stupid Skeleton..."

Skeleton heard someone say in front of him, but his vision was black.
He tried to reach up to his face, but something held his hands in place.
Brushing his hand against it, he realised that it was rope.
And that most likely meant the thing covering his eyes was a blindfold.

"H-mmm!"

He tried speaking, but it came out muffled. The gag that tied his mouth didn't budge.
He heard sniggering from in front of him once again, but it sounded like it was coming from multiple people.

The blindfold was suddenly ripped off of his face, before being discarded on the concrete floor.

Skeleton used this chance to look around, taking in the sight to inform Wither, as he was one of the only people that he could contact through his mind.
But one thing stuck out about where he was.

Wither Skeletons.

And Skeletons like him being pushed around by them. He grimaced, tasting the dirty cloth binding his mouth as he did so. He felt sick.

He was rudely pushed over to one of the Wither Skeletons hanging out in the centre of the room. He grinned, before pulling him over to the corner.
The talker's smile dropped, and he looked at Skeleton in the most saddest of ways.

"I- I'm sorry that you have to be here. Hell, I'm sorry that all of the Skeletons are here. It's not like I can do anything about it."

He said, undoing the rope and the gag that held Skeleton tied. He was surprised; he didn't expect this, he wasn't sure what he expected, but it wasn't this.

"Hi, uh, my name's Tao, although we'll probably never meet again after this. Hold on- YEAH, SO THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK, YOU STUPID SKELETON!!"

He shouted the last part, making Skeleton flinch slightly. Tao looked greatfully at him, as if that's what he wanted.

"Sorry, the other Wither Skeletons were looking. Anyway, it is my goal to help the Skeletons assigned to me escape. So, lucky you, I guess."

Skeleton smiled sincerely at Thai, one of the only nice Wither Skeletons that he had met (other that Wither).

"Don't worry about me, Tao, I'll just get Wither to bust me out. And the others."

Thai's eyes lit up at this, giving off a childish aura.

"You know Wither?! He's my idol! I keep trying to tell the others that if Wither found them, he wouldn't support this, but they didn't believe me... WAIT! Are you part of Monster School?!"

Skeleton just nodded, trying not to laugh at Tao's childishness despite his current conditions. But he didn't, considering that he was surrounded by people he called his enemies and he didn't know if Wither would get there in time anyway. Plus, Wither was busy today, and wasn't sure at the moment who to call.

(Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!)

"Having a bit of fun there, Loser?"

A Wither Skeleton called from behind Skeleton. He spun around, trying to figure out who said that. Yet it appeared that they were not talking to him.
Tao shrunk back, obviously scared of them.

"You seem to have accidentally undone the binds of the pathetic little Skeleton. Here, let me help!"

One of them sniggered, before walking over and pulling the ropes that Tao had loosened even tighter, making tears sprung to Skeleton's eyes.

"Let go of me!"

He shouted angrily, watching as Tao also got detained by one of the Wither Skeletons.

"Clearly you don't know how this works. You listen to us, not the other way round."

The one holding the ropes sneered, pulling a face that made him look impossibly uglier.
Skeleton just stuck his foot out,
striking him square in the hut. He recoiled in pain, and the other Skeletons and Wither Skeletons came round to watch the scene unfold.

"I'm the leader here, and you will do as I say!"

He yelled, raising his fist and hitting Skeleton to the ground. Pulling a knife from his back pocket, he raised it above his head, going to hit Skeleton again.
Racking his brain, there was only one person that he could think of.

"TEACH!"

The knife clattered to the ground, a look of shock displayed on everyone's face.

"H-Herobrine..."

A mutter was heard from the crowd that had gathered.

"That's right. Now tell me, who the FUCK hurt my student?!"

^^^^^^^^^^

After all the Wither Skeletons were dealt with accordingly, Skeleton turns back to Tao, who in turn was smiling sincerely.

"Thank you..!"

"Don't you have anywhere to go? Why haven't you left yet?"

Tao just looked down guiltily. They were the only ones left in the basement.

"I was kinda looking for a place to live before they forced me to join them. So no, I have nowhere to go..."

Skeleton just smiled sadly as he continued looking down. He pulled his phone from his pocket and dialled Wither's number.

"Uh, hey Wither, how would you feel about a new neighbour?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A guy came up to me at school and said that I would never get a boyfriend if I kept up "this behaviour". Dunno what he meant by that.

Btw I'm a lesbian Lmao.

Happy pride month!!
I might do a pride month special, but who knows?

Anyway, stay safe and remember to eat/drink!

Xx