Premium Air

Bey tapped her foot against the metal part of the chair she was seated on as the air conditioner a few from her blew with intensity to ward off the summer heat.

She was contemplating calling her boyfriend but her pride was getting the best of her.

She had mentioned getting her car looked at to him before , so when he brushed it off saying he'd do it when his schedule cleared she figured she just save him the time and energy and take it to a local shop to get it taken care of.

Bad idea

She had no idea what she was doing and it showed from the minute she pulled into this establishment. She hadn't driven the car her father bought her for her sixteenth birthday in years, but because she assumed it wouldn't be that hard she drove it anyway without someone tailing her in case she needed help.

She completely forgot how to drive a stick shift, but somehow by the grace of God himself she made it , her only problem being pulling into the garage in a straight line without running over the men standing on the sides staring her down or the metal racks on either side of her.

She wanted to cry when she pushed the gas too hard and jerked forward knocking over trash can that held the dirty rags.

It wasn't anything that couldn't damage the car but it damaged her pride when she had to hand over her keys and let one of the nice mechanics pull her car in for her.

She knew exactly what she came for but now they were telling her all these things that needed to be fixed and taking stuff apart that she didn't even know the name of and no one would explain it for her.

She knew what she had to do but she didn't really want to Since she knew Shawn would've still been sleeping after a late night of working but she was sure he wouldn't mind just answering the phone real quick for her.

She was his life , what else could he possibly be doing that he couldn't stop for her?

"Hey baby"she greeted smiling as soon as she heard him breathing.

"What time is it?"he asked wiping his face with his hand trying to wipe some of the crust out so he could see.

"It's early, but that not the point. I think these guys are over charging me for shit-"

"Stop cussin!"he said cutting her off . She was way too pretty to be talking like trucker and she knew he didn't like that. She thought that because he said a lot of bad words that she had to keep up with him.

When he first met her she was too scared to even say "hell", but now she would start the morning off talking reckless and had the biggest potty mouth.

"You're not my dad"she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay but I'll still beat your ass for cussing , stop playing with me"he said in a deep sleepy voice that was making her nipples hard and poke through the crop top she was wearing.