Niall #1

Niall and you were sitting in your room. You were studying for a big test you have for one of your classes at Uni and Niall was strumming on his guitar. “New song?” you ask. “I’m working on it. Do you want to here it?” “Yes!” You practically scream. “Okay, okay, clam down.” You walked over and sat next to Niall. “How about you help me?” He asked. “How? I don’t know the words, or the notes, or anything.” You say looking at him. He pulled you into his lap and put the guitar in front of you. He had his arms wrapped you so he could play and handed you a sheet of paper with some the music and lyrics on it. “There, this should work.” He started to play and when he started to sing he nudged you lightly signaling you to come in. You started singing with him, it sounded beautiful. “This song is amazing Niall.” “Thanks, but not as amazing as you,” he said making you laugh. You get up and walk over to your desk to finish studying. “Hey, I’m not done with you yet.” Niall said as he pulled you back into his lap. “Niall, I have to study.” “It can wait,” he said as he kissed your neck. “Niall, come on.” He turned you around so that you were facing him. He had his hands on the small of your back to keep you from falling on the floor. “You need a break, you are going to over work yourself. Please.” “Fine, I will take a break, but not a long one.” “Can it be long enough for me to take you to dinner.” “That sounds amazing and I will make it long enough for that.” “Good, now you go change and get ready or whatever and I’m going to go make some reservations.” He said and kissed your forehead. Walking into you closet you try to decide what you are going to wear. You decided on wearing a pair of pink skinny jeans, a crème colored sweater, a pair brown boots, a layered type necklace thing and a bracelet. “You look amazing (y/n) as always.” “Thanks Niall.” You said kissing his cheek. You grabbed your purse as you walked out the door. “Are you gonna drive?” “I figured we could just walk the restaurant isn’t that far.” “Ok, that’s fine.” He grabbed your hand as you two walked toward the park.” “Um, Niall, why are we at the park?” “Because were gonna have a nice, sweet late night picnic.” “Are we even allowed to be out here this late.” “I don’t know, but I’m willing to risk it if you are.” “Ok, so what are we eating?” You said. Niall grabbed your hand and pulled you towards a lake, where you saw a table for two set up. “Aw Niall this is amazing.” “I know.” He blushed slightly. On top of the plates were sandwiches, which you thought was funny because once Niall said a perfect date was ‘sitting by the lake a nice dinner for two and eating the most delicious… sandwiches.’ You both sat and ate then walked home where you never finished studying.