🔥The burning fire🔥

After searching for the black gloves, Riddhma didn't found anything. 

                           So she decided to search in the secret room again.                       

But little did she know that this search of store room will  change her life in 360 degree.

                               Riddhima  saw that oil was spilled on the floor. 

 So she followed it in order to find the thing from which it was spilling.

                               She found that the spilling line of oil was indicating towards the store-room.

Riddhima was thinking  what could be the thing  from which oil will leak?

                                So with a  great speed she went to the store-room and the pushed the door of the room.

                                Due to the push the candle behind the door fell on the oil spilled floor.

In no time the half of the room was on fire but Riddhima could not do anything.

                                  She saw the Vansh mother's painting was burning.

    But she was numb to react in that horrific scene due to her past trauma.  

                                                  She has Pyrophobia .

She was unable to register anything in her mind, her body was collapsed .

           Vansh was coming in the store-room to talk to his mother statue .

               But when he was near the room ,he smelled something burning.

            So he rushed to the room and the scene of the room was gruesome.

He saw that his mother's  portrait was burning and Riddhima  was just standing there.

           He rushed to the portrait but lamentably before he could do anything 

                                                It just turned into ashes.

The caterwaul's of  Vansh was enough to take one's  soul away from body.

                                     Due to Vansh's cry riddhma came to sense .

But she was not able to understand what was happening around her?

                                        Vansh got up from his place .

He twisted Riddhima's arms which was enough to make her shout at pain.