Chapter 2

Tera POV

"Launching into a forest filled with Grimm that can kill if you're not careful. Great plan Ozpin..." I groan as I'm launched into the forest but I don't need to worry about injuries to my body.

One I land on the ground, I'll start looking for that special relic. Question is... where would a special relic be if not at the temple?

"Hm?" I hear high pitch screaming girl fly over my head. "Is... is that a girl?" I look up and see... a blonde boy flying out of control through the air. "Vomit boy?"

I watch scream and fly further away. "I'm sure he'll be fine."

"I AM NOT FIIIIIIINE!!!"

"Hm?" I turn my head and head movement behind. "..." I walk over and walk through the bushes and branches.

And before I know I'm tackled to the ground. "Hm?!" I land on my back and I open my eyes to see... huh. Well I'll be.

"You somehow managed to follow me all the way here huh?" I can tell he's excited with his tail wagging and him licking my face

"Alright alright I get it. I missed you too." He gets off and sits down across as I sit up. "I hope you didn't come all this way to take me back."

He shakes his head. He then barks. "Oh... is that it?" He barks again. "I don't think it's that simple."

He wants to live with me and now out in some random forest or back home with mom. But I can't exactly keep him at Beacon. Most of them will try to kill him and be afraid.

"Look I'm glad to see again and you are doing quite well it seems here. But you can't live with me at Beacon." He lowers his head and ears. He begins to whimper. "Oh come on don't give me that." He then starts to give me the eyes.

"Ugh." I roll my eyes. "Okay, I'll come visit once a week here. Is that fair?" He lifts his head up and shakes saying no. "Two times?" He shakes again. "...Three?" He thinks for a moment but nods.

"Fine you win." He then jumps on me again and licks my face. "Yeah yeah luck you spoiled Beowulf." I laugh rubbing his head.

I stand back up. "Promise me you'll stay away from the humans. You do that and I'll reward every time I visit." He barks as his tail wags. "Heh. Good. Now beat it." He barks once again before disappearing in the forest.

I sigh in relief. "At least nothing bad happened to him. Now to find that relic."

Later

No One POV

"Can everyone just chill out before something crazy happens again?!" Yang says with her eyes getting red.

With Ruby falling from the sky, Jaune also flying through sky and into Ruby, Nora riding on a Ursa, and Pyrrha running for life from a giant Deathstalker. What else is there?

"Yang..." Ruby points up and Yang looks down with a long sigh.

They all look up to see Weiss in the air. "I CAN'T BELIVE YOU LEFT UP ME UP HERE!!" She yells from very high up.

"I told her to jump but she didn't listen." Ruby says in her defense.

"She's going to fall." Blake says.

"She'll be fine. Ruby says confidently.

And then she starts falling. "She's falling." Ren says. "I can see that!"

Weiss screams as she continues to fall very fast. But then it slows down for her. "Huh?" She opens her eyes and see's Tera. "Idiot." She says as they fall. "Idiot?! How did you even get to me from this high up?! Can you fly?!"

"No. Jump good." Tera says casually.

She lands while holding the Schnee like a princess. Before Weiss could saying anything, Tera just drops her on the ground. "H-Hey!"

"Next time, don't go hitching a ride on a giant Nevermore." Tera then walks away from her. "H-Hey! You can't just walk away after that!"

"Yet here I am doing it." Tera says walk away from her and the others. As she does she pulls out a small item from her pocket. "I got what I came here for anyways." She says to herself. "And..." She puts it back in her pocket. "Saving your dumbass."

Later

Tera POV

After getting my own special relic which was check piece. A different colored one to others like Little Red and Vomit Boys team.

Because of that I was apparently the first student here to find it and now I don't need to have a partner for years or share a dorm. Seems like he kept his side of the deal. At first I thought he made it up but no it's been a real thing with finding this relic and getting your own shit.

"Hey Tera!" Speaking of Little Red.

I turn around to see her... and her new team with her as well. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving Weiss back there."

"That's all?" I shake my head. "No need. Anyone would've saved the spoiled Princess." I tell her and of course Weiss takes offense to that.

"Hey! I am not spoiled!" She says with her arms crossed. "Sure... whatever you say Ice Princess."

"And stop calling me that!" But it's accurate.

"Well, good luck living with each other team... RWBY...." I blinked. "Yeah that's not at all confusing." I say and they all nod in agreement.

"Before you I wanted to introduce you to my other teammates. Blake and Yang!" Ruby says pointing at them

"Hello." Blake greets her. "Sup." Yang say and nods her head at me.

"Hello. You like books." I say pointing at Blake with my tail. "And you like drinking and partying... a lot." I say pointing at Yang.

"That's... not entirely wrong." Blake says. "And who can't resist a good party and going out!"

"You have a fake ID." I tell her.

"They don't need to know that when I'm out." Fair enough.

"Good point. Good luck you four." I say turning around. "And good luck with the Ice Princess."

"Why you!"