2. Innocence And Rings (edited)

~{Lucas' POV}~

"I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT THE PROOF!!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs. I won't let you leave my side princess.

"Magician!"

Oh great it's the b*stard who almost killed Athanasia. Or what people (sh*tty ones) say "the great emperor"

"You better have a good explanation!!"
Ah, right about that "your majesty, I have proof that it in fact wasn't Princess Athanasia" "WHAT!?" I may or may not have overexaggerate the 'princess Athanasia' part but it doesn't matter. "Your majesty, I beg you to look at these papers" I said. I was getting desperate, I would even bow down and kiss his feet if that meant having Athy safe heck I would kill myself and get together with her in another life.

When he looked through the papers, his eyes widened in anger "GAURDS!!! RELEASE THAT WRENCH!!! AND PUT LADY MAVERN ON FOR A TRIAL!!!" he said in an angry tone.

Tch. He didn't even put on a trial for athy.

Athy....... ATHANASIA!!! I ran up to her and hugged her so tight that she might even die but I don't think she minds though.

~{Athanasia's POV}~

"I'm, s-sorry lu-lucas," I kept on sobbing. Hah, pathetic. "Princess" Lily! "Oh princess!" "Lily, I'm so sorryyy" heh. I'm still crying, I'm such a crybaby

I was then engulfed in a hug which also included Hannah and Ces, Lucas pulled away a few minutes ago, but I could tell he wanted to hug me 'so cute~' I thought

.
.
.
.
~{NOT REALLY BIG TIME SKIP}~
.
.
.
.
It's been a week since my failed execution, turns out lady Mavern was the one who poisoned princess Jeanette's tea because, she hasn't gotten an invite to your highness's tea parties for the last 3 years!!!! I mean I know what it feels like to be ignored but to poison THE PRINCESS is something I wouldn't dare to do. She also paid off some maids to accuse me.

ME. I swear once it was out that Lady Mavern had done that Lucas looked like he was about to burn the empire. Speaking of lucas, he asked me to go to the garden and Lily and some other maids I trusted helped me.

So in result the Mavern family earned 20 years of their paycheck and lady Mavern and the maids that helped her were hanged and ripped apart limb to limb.

"Your Highness, may I come in?" Lily asked as she knocked on the other side of the door. "Yes, you may" 'did something happened' I wondered as I opened the door to my room for Lily to come in.

"Did something happen, Lily" Lily giggled a bit then handed me something wrapped in paper. "What's this" I asked her with curiosity, "open it look and inside, princess" I opened the thing wrapped in paper and saw it was an it was a beautiful blue outfit.

 "What's this" I asked her with curiosity, "open it look and inside, princess" I opened the thing wrapped in paper and saw it was an it was a beautiful blue outfit

art creds: me
(I tried okay)

.
.
~{SMALL TIME SKIP}~
.
.
"Lucas!" "Why hello, princess" I giggled as he spun me in the air.

"So, why did you ask me out for a walk" "what? can't I ask my beautiful princess out for a stroll" okay, now I'm more curious, what happened to the cocky Lucas. I gave him a look and then he answered

"fine, princess you are smart, beautiful, elegant, graceful and overall amazing, heck you even managed to melt the heart of the legendary black tower magician but I want to be more than just your lover"
Yup. I melted the heart of the amazing, cold and cocky magician, I thought proudly of myself,
"so Athanasia De Alger Obelia" he got down on one knee
"Will you do the honor of letting me be your husband, basically i'm asking will you marry me"

I was shocked but of course I'll say yes "yes, yes! YESS!!!!" I hugged him then he lifted me up again.

-------------------------------------
Here is some fluff from me, for not updating because I'm lazy and because I don't a have a schedule, so yeah bye