Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296 Those who are incompetent, eat well

    After the eldest aunt and the eldest uncle of the Lin family, there is the younger aunt of the Lin family and the younger uncle. Fortunately, the younger aunt of the Lin family looks very similar to the father Lin.

    And when he entered the door, he called Brother Lin, and without thinking about it, Lin Yuzhu called out, "Little aunt, little uncle." The

    little aunt of the Lin family also pulled Lin Yuzhu to ask whether it was hard or tired to go to the countryside.

    The two sisters asked the same thing, and there was basically no difference.

    Lin Yuzhu's answer was exactly the same, it's okay, it's okay.

    When the relatives from Mother Lin came over, Lin Yuzhu was a little embarrassed.

    With her cleverness and wit, it all got through.

    Seeing that there were more and more people in the room, Lin Yuzhu touched the sweat on his forehead, pulled Lin Liyang and asked, "You count, who else hasn't come."

    Lin Liyang counted carefully before saying, "All come. Well, the elder brother, elder sister-in-law, and her parents didn't come."

    Lin Yuzhu breathed a sigh of relief, and this stage was considered to be over.

    When the eldest brother and sister-in-law of the Lin family, as well as Deng's father and Deng's mother, all came.

    Lin Yuzhu and Lin Liyang, a pair of small doormen, are considered to be out of business.

    He started to be the second child of the Lin family again.

    Pour tea and water, and pass candies and melon seeds.

    Father Lin's dull personality is rare.

    He has also grasped the essence of it, and he is happy to say anything.

    Put these relatives together, and he doesn't need to find a topic.

    People are chatting by themselves.

    When Father Deng and Mother Deng came in, they deliberately glanced at Lin Yuzhu twice.

    After all, the Lin family was the only girl they had never seen before.

    Mother Deng first took Lin Yuzhu to the window, looked at her and said with a smile, "Your mother really knows how to give birth, this son is more handsome than the other, and the daughters are more beautiful than each other.

    Looking at the watery skin, it is rare to die.

    Come, this is the greeting gift from your aunt. After Deng's mother finished speaking, she took out a red envelope and put it into Lin Yuzhu's hands.

    To be honest, Lin Yuzhu has not received a red envelope for many years.

    I was still stunned when I received a red envelope suddenly.

    The key is that it was given by my elder brother's mother-in-law. How did you calculate it?

    Lin Yuzhu hurriedly returned the red envelope and said, "Auntie, I can't ask for this, my mother knows it, and if it's not good, she will tell me. "

    Oh, I gave you two sisters and younger brother. You even bought a quilt for Xiaomei when she got married. How could your aunt let you spend this money in vain."