Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146 It's Embarrassing

    Since the time of crossing, Lin Yuzhu has not been good at anything else, and this heartless ability has only intensified.

    When I saw Shen Bojun, my heart skipped a beat, but when I didn't see it, I couldn't remember it.

    The main thing is that I live a comfortable life and shake my feet every day.

    Although Wang Xiaomei was poisoned by eating a mushroom, she was not willing.

    They were all innocents, and they felt that they still owed Fatty Li a meal, so they thought about calling someone over for a meal. As a result, Fatty Li and Shen Bojun were busy with work and had no time.

    She was a little puzzled, what could this New Year be busy with.

    Lin Yuzhu pondered for a moment, and guessed that he was staring at someone again.

    Busy catching people.

    Fatty and Shen Bojun didn't come to the door, but Zhang Zhang and Li Zili brought his sister Li Huan to Shanshui Village.

    The three of them first looked for Wang Xiaomei, knocked on the house for a long time, but no one opened the door, standing in the same place not knowing what to do.

    Wang Xiaomei, who heard the knock on the door, came out of Li Xiangwan's house.

    Seeing the three people in front of him was still very pleasant, he smiled and said hello, "Brother Zhang, self-reliance and joy, you are here, happy new year." Zhang Zhang

    smiled mildly, and said a little reproachfully: "I have been waiting for you at home, too. No one came, so we had to take the initiative to see you, a busy person, what are you busy with."

    "Happy New Year, Sister Xiaomei." Li Huan said obediently.

    Wang Xiaomei hurriedly took out the money from her pocket and gave her the lucky money.

    Li Zili kept a straight face and refused to let his sister ask for it.

    Seeing Li Huan pouting, Wang Xiaomei put the money into her hand with a smile, glared at Li Zili, and pretended to be angrily, "Why are you being polite to me?"

    Li Zili...

    When Wang Xiaomei was reading the articles of association, her eyes flickered. Since she stopped treating him as her own, her mind has become much sharper. The state-run restaurants and supply and marketing cooperatives in the town only open after the fifth or sixth day of the first lunar month. Even the black market is closed. a few days.

    It's not that I have to go to the town to visit relatives. Basically, cats are taking a break in the village.

    During the New Year's Eve in previous years, Wang Xiaomei didn't go there until she was fifteen years old, and she didn't see what Brother Zhang said.

    What's the matter now...

    Looking at the large and small bags in their hands, Wang Xiaomei felt that things were not easy.

    I just don't understand what Big Brother Zhang is doing.

    But this did not delay her happy mood.

    "Haha, I finally took two days off for the New Year. I'm thinking of going to the town to see you in a few days." Wang Xiaomei said with a hahaha.

    Zhan Zhang still smiled gently, like a big brother, with pampering eyes, and said jokingly: "What a lazy cat."

    Xiao Huan looked at Wang Xiaomei and then at Zhan Zhuang, and finally frowned.