why wont he leave me alone

Jasmine pov

I dont know why i reject this guy so many times since i met him and he still wont leave me alone! I dont know whats wrong with him he never going to stop! Maybe he likes me! Hes pretty cool when we were talking i actually liked that hes not bad its just that i dont wanna rush into nothing like i did with roc! I am so not gonna be cute with this guy im just wear sweats and stuff no booty shorts my ass is for me and me only no boobies showing and stuff! We were at amanda's house. Its really small its 1 bed room 1 bathroom a small kitchen they dont have livingroom space she has 1 older brother a younger brother and 2 baby sisters  they all share a room theres one bed in the room and one baby crib. Their parents made a bed on the floor to sleep . This girl is seriously poor like for real! I feel so ungrateful trippin over roc and my personal problems not realizing theres other people who dont even have a fraction of what i have. The next concert we have the money we get we should donate to people and kids in need or at least help amanda parents get a bigger house! They cant keep living like this! About an hour or so after we left the resturant we called a cab to come get us! Amanda's parents are really nice people their greatful for everything they own and happy that their not living in a card board box. Amanda is really pretty like lagit and she as tall as jaylee! Considering jaylee and princeton the tallest! She has really good done structure, she would be the ultimate top model. Like seriously with proper training she would be better than most people i see worse if she cant act! She would be bomb! Then the  cab came, we said goodbye to amanda and her family then we went to the car! 

Jasmine: we have to help thoses people 

Star: i agree ill call my dad and ask if he will help us! 

Bahja: i hope he helps

Imani: i do too.

Tracey: i wonder what the guys are doing? 

Jaylee: lol only you would wonder that cause ur crazy for prodigy! 

Tracey: for real though i wonder what they did with all that food?

Everyone except tracey: prodigy! 

Tracey: my baby aint fat! 

Everyone looks at her)

Tracey: ok mabey a little but hes just prod and i love him the way he is! 

Girls: awww! 

Babydoll: ( laughs) omg i just love this guy( smiles at a text she just got) 

Imani( teasing) who? ( smiles) your boyfriend!!

Babydoll: yes girl my man!

( meanwhile )

Princeton pov 

I was walking to the hotel looking around at the stores signs and billboards. I stopped for a second and looked at my self in a store window the weird thing is i didnt see my self i saw jay when i was looking at my reflection on the wall. I just dont know what this chick does to me but watever it is shes doing it right. Like i know im not the only one that feels this way about these chicks! I know this nigga rayray think about rayray when he at the table doing his nightly dose of ice cream! I want her to catch him one time so i can laugh! Prod just loves tracey like adores her i have no idea why they dont date yet! The problen lies with roc i love how he used to get on me about bahja and he just wanna fck jasmine! Smh he did the same shit i did, i thoughtbhe would be the one to learn from my mistake but he had to be like rayray expecrience shit the hard way! Well i guess its time for me to be a good bro and help he get her back! Besides he helped me.. so i continued walking past a few stores on the way back then i saw one named

[ note: im making up store names dont google this] 

Diamond. I looked in the window and saw this neckless that had jay written all over it like how it looked described her peefectly! I know she havent forgave me yet i know her shes not gonna firgive me that easily.... i always fck up our relationship lol! Anywho after i walked past the store window a few minutes later i arrived at the hotel i was about to walk in then.......