𝐈𝐕

𝐀𝐢'𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 9-𝟐8-𝟐𝟐

(a/n: ok so i changed a couple of things so if you notice sum just ignore it🥲 please excuse any and all errors i have not proofread!!!)

"Alright now y'all i gotta go over here to the lounge and get these papers for y'all's homework." Mrs. Peters announced wobbling out the classroom.

"Why ha butt so lumpy, that junk got dimples. Now that i think about it she really built like a potato." One of my classmates joked.

"Chris shut tf up." I said as China laughed.

"So you think i'm funny chy?" He smirked turning around in his desk facing us.

"Not too much now..." She mugged causing me to chuckle.

"Well you know what they say, once she laughing at your jokes she'll be moaning at your strokes." He said pulling his brush out and brushing his pond ripples because they were far from waves.

"Eww..." I said while chy just stared at him.

"Man whatever, aye Calamine!" He waved off before going to bother another girl.

I texted Bryson to let him know where to meet me since the bell was going to be ringing soon. It's been 4 days since he's been riding with me everything's been cool. Only problem is he's already started getting in fights.

Like yesterday I told him to meet me in front of the school where everyone else usually be. Then he tried to holla at some girl and her boyfriend told him what it was so Bryson told him he didn't gaf. Then of course they took it out to the streets and started fighting.

Luckily he didn't get in too much trouble because the principal goes to our church and knows he's had a hard life so he gave him a chance by only gave him ISS. On the bright side he still got ole girl number...

"Ok I want y'all to write a report on the differences of mental health awareness in society vs mental health awareness in the black community. On these sheets it has a list of sources and articles you can look at to assist you, see y'all tomorrow." She finalized when the bell ring shortly after.

"Man depression is just a figure of imagination ian doing that shit." Chris balling up the assignment information and walking out.

I did nothing but shake my head. That's the whole reason mental health awareness is such a problem now.

"Pure nigga behavior." Chy said gathering her things.

"Exactly, this what Dr.Umar was talking about." I said while pulling my phone out because I seen Bryson was calling me.

"Ai'omiiii," He sang.

"What got you so cheery?" I asked waving bye to Chy.

"Oh nothing, took a nigga bitch, ran some errands you know the usual." He said as I turned the corner and saw him with a girl.

"Bryson that's disrespectful you calling her a bitch like she not right there."

"Oh well, can she ride with us?" He said hanging up the phone.