𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐢'𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 9/24/22

"And we will praise him for the rest our days," We we're currently at church because my mama dragged us here talking bout we need to get our life right as if she's not a whole assassin.

"YES! YES LORRRDDD FOR THE REST OF OUR DAYYYSSS.." Then this choir been singing the same song for the past hour no bs bruh. Plus they don't usually even sing after the pastor gets done with the word they just showing out for guest at this point.

"Lord forgive me but i'm bout to snatch that mic out brother brown hand and stick it down his throat." Roland whispered to us.

It was me, Chy, my brothers including Arson and my mother of course but she wasn't really paying attention to what we were saying.

"No forreal i'm finna smack the fuck out of sister Bobbiann with this tambourine if she keep playing it in my ear." Toosii said make all of us crack up.

"AND WE WILL PRAISE HIM FOR THE REST OF OUR DAYYYSS!" The choir sung as everyone started clapping assuming it was the end.

Sure enough it wasn't.

"YES- SHUTCHOASSUP!" The choir was interrupted by the pastors grandson, Kemari's outburst making everyone look around.

"Oh-"

"I know that's right baby!"

"That ain't nun but the damn devil."

"He need his tail beat."

At least the choir stopped singing...

"Praise the lord everybody." Pastor Jimmy stepped up to the podium trying to dismiss what just happened but everybody remained silent and whispered amongst each other.

"I said praise the lord everybody!" He repeated gaining a few responses.

"Do y'all see how the devil will try and turn a good fruit bad?" He said as a couple of members shouted "amen!" and "that's right!"

"Thing is that fruit already bad, that bitch spoiled, that junk rotten, that fruit is bout moldy as hell." Roland whispered making all of us laugh.

"We in church bruh stop cussing." Arson smacked the back of his head causing Roland to mug him and look back ahead to the pastor.

"Before I do benediction and prayer are their any praise reports or prayer requests?" The pastor asked as one of the church mothers stood up.

"Good afternoon everyone, I wanted to introduce my grandson, Bryson, stand up baby." Ms.Maryland said as a tall light skin dude stood up.

"He's 18 years old and he was kicked out his mothers house in Houston for selling drugs and bringing thots in and out." I could tell by the look on his face he was embarrassed and pissed off.

"Lord have mercy."

"Mmhm these kids ain't got no sense."

"I just would like for y'all to keep him in y'all's prayers."

"Alright, and you said his name is what na?" He said holding his ear to the mic