Chapter 7

"Hush, SHHHH...PLEASE." Liam pleaded the nurse. She shut her mouth and stood there wide eyes.

"Want a signed picture or something?" Harry asked the freaked out nurse. she shook her head yes.

"Promise to not tell anyone?" Louis asked. 

"It depends. If all of you guys kiss me on the cheek then, i promise." WHAT A  FREAKING......GRRR!!!! They all each gave her a peck on the cheeks, then gave her a signed photo then took a picture with her.   Then she looked at Victoria and said....

"Thank You!" 

"Yeah, whatever!" was Vicky's reply. I looked over at her and shot her daggers. When the nurse left we all looked at Victoria.

"VICTORIA! LASFELL! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I yelled at her. She shrugged.

"Don't you shrug at me you stupid lady!" I told her.

"Dani, calm down." Nicole told me. I took a deep breath and laid back down but just as when i lie down, Victoria took my pillow and put it over my face. I couldn't breath. I couldn't breath. Then everything went black.

~Harry's POV~

"Guys, she's suffocating DJ!" I ran to Victoria and tried grabbing her, DAMN! This girl is heavy.

"Come on, we can't just stand here and watch!" Niall yelled at everyone including the girls. The guys grabbed my waist and pulled.

TEN MINUTES LATER OF STRUGGLING

Finally!

"OMYGOD! SHE'S DEAD! VICKY YOU'RE DEAD!" Annabeth yelled. Vicky ran out of the room eith tears down her face. Why is she trying to kill her? A doctor and a nurse came in and gave oxygen i think. Niall was beside her holding her hand. Does he like her?

"She'll be fine. She will  be out for about....mmm...2 days. Why don't you guys go home for the night?" the doctor told us. We all nodded except for Niall.

"I want to stay here." he said.

"Can he?" Paul asked the doctor. Wow! I thought he went with Uncle Si. The doctor nodded.

"I'm starving!" Nicole said.

"Want to grab a bite to eat?" Liam asked her. She nodded. Then, we all nodded. Except for Niall and DJ. We all said goodbye to Niall and left.

~Niall's POV~

She's so cute and I'm so tired! I looked at her! i want to kiss her and hug her and protect her but i can't! Am I even good enough for her? I like her but I don't think she like me. GOD DAMN IT! I'M FUCKING TIRED! I then pass out on the floor next to the bed.

"I love you, Danielle James." I whispered before i fell into a deep sleep.

Author's Note:

Hi People!

Will you please tell me if this sucks? Please COMMENT DOWN BELOW! I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPPIE LONGER I SWEAR! THANKS! PLEASE KEEP VOTING! I wuv you guys! XOXO

                                                                                                                    -THE_DIRECTIONER240 X