Chapter 6

Author’s Note:

Hope you guys enjoy this! And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE! PLEASE! Thank You! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-The_Directioner240

~Nicole’s Point of View~

How did she know them?! I’m so excited right now! I can’t believe I’m breathing the same air as One Direction and Paul and Simon Cowell. Calm down, breathe. I know they didn’t like girls screaming in front of them. It is kind of annoying.

“So, I’m bored what does anyone else want to do? We have been watching Toy Story 3 like five thousand times!” Dani complained. How is she taking this so well? How is she not fangirling? I can’t believe Simon left. And I can’t believe that he let me call him Simon but I accidentally called him Uncle Simon and he said it’s alright! AAAAHHHH! Calm Down! Ok, breathe, breathe!

~Victoria’s Point of View~

What a slut. She manages to take five- FIVE not ONE but FIVE- boys with her. She made look like a freak. I hate her so much. I walked down the corridor and look for a snack bar. I hadn’t had some breakfast. I mean who could?! I hate this day so much.

“Excuse me, Miss? Are you lost?” a nurse asked.

“What? No. I’m—wait…you seem like you’re---How old are you?” I asked.

“19, why?” she asked.

“Do you like One Direction?” I asked while rolling my eyes. Then she started acting like a freak. She jumped up and down and squealed.

“I will take that as a yes. They’re in room B24 eighth floor. You’re welcome.” I said then walked away. I looked back and saw the nurse standing there with wide eyes. What a freak. I walked back up to the room finding everyone else playing some kind of game. Dang! I’m tired. I looked around trying to find some place to lie down. The bed is empty. I walked over to the bed and fell asleep.

~Dani’s Point of View~

These guys are good. Damn! I have been humiliated a lot.

“Dani, Truth or Dare?” Oh great. Louis.

“Truth!” I said.

“Alright, what is the saddest thing you have ever experience that has to do with One Direction?” he asked. Oh god. Not this question!

“Ummm…..” I looked at the girls. They gave me a –It’s One Direction- look. Grrrrrr!

“Spit it out. Come on DJ!” Zayn said. I looked at him and shot him daggers. DJ is what my mum and dad use to call me. Though they don’t know that.

“Alright.” I told them.

~Flashback~

“Are you excited Jennifer?” I asked my little 10 year old cousin.

“Yes!” she squealed. We were going to a One Direction concert for her 10th birthday using the VIP tickets that I had gotten for her. What a sweetheart. I had saved my money just to buy those tickets. When I found out I could get two I got an idea.

 Jennifer and I went in the stadium. We were like the fourth ones there. I pushed her wheelchair down the ramp.

~Flashback interrupted by someone~

“Why does she have a wheelchair?” Harry asked.

“She has…ummm…cancer.” I said. Don’t cry Dani! Niall was right next to me and had his arms around my shoulders.

“Harry, HUSH!” Louis and Niall both said.

~Flashback continued~

The concert was about to start and Jennifer was fangirling big time! She was so excited and nervous was what she said.

“You ready for this?” I asked her. She nodded really hard. Then they came out. She was fangirling even more. I was so happy for her. Then they started singing Little Things. She loved this song. Jennifer was fangirling so much I can’t believe it. She was fangirling more than me. I had to bend down and calm her down.

“Jenn, calm down. Breathe.” But I guess she couldn’t hear me. She had a seizure attack and I was panicking. I couldn’t get out of there because of the crowd. So, I did what I could only do. Throw anything up the stage with a note on it. I wrote down-

“Please help me! My cousin is having a seizure attack for being too excited. HELP! She’s dying! Please! If you care about you’re fan, HELP!”

I stuck it to my shoe and threw it to the stage. Why my shoe? Liam caught the shoe and read the note out loud. He looked for me and I was trying to get his attention and I did. He stopped everyone and made a way for me. I ran out with Jennifer in my arms.

“It’s alright baby girl.” I kept telling her. She was still having the seizure. One of the security guards came and helped me carry Jenn. I called 911 as soon as the guard took her from me. I was crying half the time. Then Jennifer had stopped seizure. I grabbed her and found out that she wasn’t breathing anymore. That was when I burst out crying. I can’t believe it! My poor baby is dead. Oh no! Oh no! Aunt Mary is going to kill me! I think I deserve it! My poor baby is dead! She’s dead!

~Flashback Ends~

Just about everyone was tearing up! I miss my little Jennifer! Then someone knocked on the door. I ran to the bed, pushed Vicky off and lie down.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" she yelled. I just rolled my eyes. A nurse came in and looked around. Her eyes stopped at One Direction. Then she started fangirling!

OH GOD!

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating for so long! Thanks for being all patient and everything! :)

                                            -The_Directioner240